Thread: Good Ones!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 07:44 AM   #9
collesfracture
Privileged Member

collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

BALLADS TO U TOO!!!

A man who worked as a humble clerkwent along to Hilton Hotel and asked if they could use a evening pianist
"As a matter of fact," said the manager "i ve jus heard that my regular pianist is ill this week,I can find u a job provided ur a good pianist".
"Anything u can hum,i can play"said the applicant.
"OK"said the manager..."Theres one other thing..u must wear a dinner suit "
the man expllained that his dinner suit was very tatty,owing to lack of engagements lately,but it would be all right if the manager agreed to lower the lights on the stage.
All went according to the plan,in fact the pianist played brilliantly,but when the man stood to recieve the applause.the manager was horrified.He dashed on the stage and hissed:
"For Cripes sake! Do u know ur balls are hanging out?"
"You hum it ,Il play it" was the reply..

collesfracture is offline   Reply With Quote