View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 07:13 PM   #90
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Figure View Post
it seems like u got animosity towards dem colored girls chi lol. aunt jemimah? i like my white women but thats like saying where is ms garret or where is thelma harper.. or levernia..
What I meant was to post some pics of women who are dark instead of these half white chicks if black woman REALLY is where its at. I thinking based on what I've seen they are not. And no I have no amnesty about them, I dont care about them at all. I come from a backround of people who are very hateful towards blacks. Doesnt mean they were right, but it doesnt mean that I am going to go around loving black people either.

Quote:
as far as georg lopez is concerned maybe that was a bad example. he seems like an indian (not an indio.. im sry i just hate how spaniards label everyone and everything with silly words) period. I think Cheech marin or Pedro Maroles are examples of latino. If you came out black like juelz then you black.
Indio means Indian in spanish. Thats the term that people use. "Latino" is not a physical trait, you cant "look" Latino because its an ethnicity not a race. I admit I cheat and use it to describe people but only sometimes and because its easy for me to explain to ignorant people.

I actually dont use the terms "hispanic" or "Latino". To me they are like curse words, I hate having to use them but sometimes in a world of ignorance you have to. If you hang around alot of minorities...and I have a sneaking suspicion you are a minority yourself...particularly asians and "hispanics"....they dont use those terms to describe "hispanics"...we just automatically assume that they are Mexican or Puerto Rican. If I were Central American I would be really pissed! White people always say "Latino" and "Oriental"...its hilarious because they try so hard, but they dont know any better.

And who is Julz Santana? Is he Dominican?...like Romeo from Aventura...alot of people look at him and say he is black..but I dont see him as black at all! He is D.R of course and mixed but he is a fine ass man Don Omar too. He wouldnt be considered black, but he pretty much is.

Quote:
now tell me girl wat is all this "down" shit you talkin bout? lol u startin to remind me of christina aguilera when she done that hood video where shes sprayin all them dudes on the block wit a waterhose with lil kim and a battle of the sexes goin lmao.
I dont mean "down" as in 'hey homie, whats up?' I mean that in a cultural context. For example, 3 American dudes are in Europe, one black, one white, and one middle eastern. The middle eastern guy would be pissed if you said he was less American than the black and white guy just because he doesnt "look" American. He possibly (or hopefully) of course represent American in all its flavor and glory. Since the average American will think of a Mexican as a brown stereotype of what they see everyday, a person who looks white, but is culturally Mexican would have a hard time with people assuming he isnt Mexican. Thats what I mean by the "white" looking Mexicans I know are down as hell, representing the culture. I dont think that has anything to do with the point you are trying to make...but if you arent "Latino" then you will never understand this, ok? Obviously you arent, because you dont and will never understand.

Quote:
"darker the berry the sweeter the juice, i say the darker the skin the deeper the roots" - tupac, c. 1993

haha, Tupac.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 08-18-2009 at 12:25 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote