View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 07:04 AM   #83
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Shadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these parts

chi town whos cryin racism? we talk so much abt the race card but never the race card card.. this whole where is the white n asian girls gettin raped thread is so akin to the whole "why cant we have a W.E.T. station?" i think anyone wiling to concede the truth knows thats redundant to the bone. aian broads are a walkin talkin "me luh u long timeee" gimmick and white women are just dominators of most industries. it seems like u got animosity towards dem colored girls chi lol. aunt jemimah? i like my white women but thats like saying where is ms garret or where is thelma harper.. or levernia..

the guy was being hateful, u can be hateful without being racist.. but u cant be racist without being hateful..

as far as georg lopez is concerned maybe that was a bad example. he seems like an indian (not an indio.. im sry i just hate how spaniards label everyone and everything with silly words) period. I think Cheech marin or Pedro Maroles are examples of latino. If you came out black like juelz then you black. if you came out white like Xtina hen u white, gentics dont care abt social perceptions or bigotry, when you are alone, truly you know what you are.

now tell me girl wat is all this "down" shit you talkin bout? lol u startin to remind me of christina aguilera when she done that hood video where shes sprayin all them dudes on the block wit a waterhose with lil kim and a battle of the sexes goin lmao.

now as far as rape goes i still say saaphyri from flavor of love and most jett beuity's of the month. the biggest prob with these threads is ppl start argueing then every white guy tries to show sum black girls but they all end up being mixed. the same atraction i feel to white women i feel in watered down fashion to mixed chicks.

"darker the berry the sweeter the juice, i say the darker the skin the deeper the roots" - tupac, c. 1993
Shadowy Figure is offline   Reply With Quote