View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 11:12 AM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 3
Amarillo

Amarillo is a nice, big city with many hot women to choose from. Bar after bar, store after store I see tons of hot women. Which one should I choose? Ah, there’s a nice looking blonde haired green eyed girl in Starbucks. Her tits look amazing under her shirt and I can’t wait to fondle them. Her legs are so long and sexy and made a nice, tight looking ass. I hope she lives alone!
I follow her at a safe distance. At first I think she doesn’t live in Amarillo and is going somewhere else. To my luck, she lives outside the city and her closest neighbor looks to be half a mile away. No one would hear her screams and moans!
After making a note of the exact place where she lives, I go back to my hotel and sleep. I’ll need to be fresh tonight if I’m going to scout out the house. My cock hardened in anticipation of raping this young, fine woman.
The full moon brightened the countryside and I parked my car on the side of the road. It would be better to be silent than to have them hear my engine. I silently trek towards her house. The first window I peered into revealed the living room. Nothing of interest appeared to be there, so I peeked through another window. Ah, this looks like it’s a bedroom and there’s someone sleeping on the bed! The person turns and the moonlight sparkles on the long, blonde hair. I’d better scout out the rest of the house in case more people are inside.
The next window reveals a room with a computer and a couch inside. Without pausing, I look through another window and see another woman. Ah, a double rape! The darkness within me loves the idea. My conscience hates it, but it isn’t as loud as it used to be. Now how should I approach this? Hmm…I should come back later when I have more equipment. My cock shrinks a little bit in disappointment. “Don’t worry” I say to it “you’ll be inside two hot wet pussies soon!”

Three days later I had all that I needed. Closer surveillance of the house revealed that the two women lived together. I was bold enough to sneak inside while they were both out. I thought I’d see something in the house with their names on it, but I couldn’t find anything. I did steal a black bra and black panties from a hamper in one of the woman’s rooms. The panties smelled wonderful and I couldn’t wait to burry my face and cock in the women’s pussies.
Taking care to be silent while entering through the living room window, I slowly crept to one of the woman’s rooms. Looking down at the woman, I realize she looks sort of like the woman I saw in the store, but older. Her mother perhaps? Hell if that was her mother then she was a fine looking one!
I snap some handcuffs onto her hands to where they were behind a pole on the headboard like my first victim. She’s a heavier sleeper than Stephanie and I was even able to spread her legs wide and restrain them. Perfect, I can leave her alone while I tend to the woman I have been fantasizing over for the past half of a week.
Unlike the woman she was living with, this bitch woke up the second I touched her.
“Who are you?”
“I am The Masked Marauder!”
“What does marauder mean?”
I’m taken aback by the question. Is this girl completely clueless as to what’s about to happen? Is she so stupid to not realize her situation?
“Marauder means raider, looter, prowler, and intruder. I’d go with intruder and add rapist to that.”
“Oh, so I guess you’re going to rape me then.”
“You…you know this isn’t a dream right?”
“I know.”
“Aren’t you scared?”
“No.”
“Why?”
“Because you’ve raped me five times Daddy, and you always tell me it’s better to cooperate than to struggle.”
Holy fucking shit! Her dad rapes her and she thinks I’m him! Am I about to do the same horrible thing to her? Should I continue her pain, making her think I’m her daddy? Yes, yes I should do it!
“That’s good my darling daughter, but tonight I want you to struggle as hard as you can.”
“Ok daddy.”
“And I want you to moan and beg me to let you go.”
“Please don’t rape me daddy! Please let me go!”
“Let’s pretend I’m not your daddy for tonight. What’s your name and how old are you?”
“I’m Bailey Brooks and I’m 19 years old, please don’t hurt me!”
I slowly take off her nightgown and she doesn’t struggle. She still doesn’t struggle when I slowly take her bra off. Her breasts were definitely a D cup with nipples at least an inch long and they weren’t even hard! Mm, it’s going to be fun mauling her tits and sucking on her nipples!
When I start tying her hands up, the little bitch realizes this isn’t what daddy usually does. She starts moaning and really begging me to let her go. I don’t listen and tie her elbows together, making her thrust out her big, beautiful breast.
“You…you’re not my daddy!”
“Duh!”
“Mom help me, oh God!”
“Your mother is tied up in the next room. I’ll have fun with her after I’m done with you. Then all three of us can have fun. Would you like that?”
“No, please no! Let me go, please!”
“I think not” I say and tears escape her eyes. I take her panties off and spread her legs. She tries to keep her legs closed, but I am the stronger one. My left hand caresses her pussy lips. My right hand gropes her left breast. Her pussy gets wet and her face flushes with shame.
“You enjoy this don’t you? You love other guys raping you and you love daddy raping you!”
“No, please don’t! Please stop!”
I ignore her pleas and shove two fingers inside her pussy. It gets wetter as my hand groping her left breast squeezes hard on it. The breast becomes more firm as I squeeze harder and harder.
“Ooooh! God please stop! Aaaah aaaah, someone please he he heeeelllp me!”
I take my fingers out of her pussy and rub them on her panties. After that, I shove her panties in her mouth and my right hand moved to her left breast. I loved the feel of her mounds under my hands. She moans in muffled pleasure and protest. Her eyes are filled with fear and she struggles and moans with fear and protest.
My face moves slowly down to her pussy and my hands never leave her perfect, huge breasts. I slowly stick my tongue inside her. Her moans sound more pleasurable and I pause to tell her how much she likes it. She flushes in shame and emits louder muffled moans. I lick all of her pussy, making circles with my tongue. My right hand leaves her left breast and I slide my fingers inside her with my tongue. My left hand continues to violate her right breast. Her muffled moans fill the room as her pussy gets wetter and wetter and wetter. I stop when I feel that she’s close to an orgasm.
“I don’t want you to get an orgasm just yet my fine little bitch!”
Her moans of pleasure change back to moans of protest as I nibble on her hard left nipple. I start sucking and abusing her right breast with both hands, tweaking her nipple and roughly rubbing and squeezing her breast.
My cock moves closer to her pussy as I’m mauling and sucking her breast. She feels the head of my cock at the entrance and moans loudly in protest. Her eyes widen when she feels my hard cock enter her pussy. I start sucking hard on her right nipple and abuse her left breast by squeezing it and twisting her nipple. More of my cock enters into her pussy and she gasps through her panties. When half of me is inside her, her moans of protest become moans of pleasure and I continue sucking and mauling her breast. I push all of my meat inside of her and slowly start fucking her. Faster and faster and harder and harder I go and her moans sound more like an animal. I release her breast from my mouth and hands so I could watch them bounce beautifully with each thrust in her pussy. Suddenly her pussy releases a huge orgasm and I taunt her.
“You love this, you love rape you nasty little slut! You don’t care who does it as long as you get raped each night!”
Her pleasure is too great for her to even understand my taunts. I continue fucking her harder and harder and faster and faster. Her beautiful breasts bounce quickly to each thrust and her moans sound more like an animal. I feel her cumming and that sends me over the edge. I release my warm, sticky fluid inside her.
Exhausted, I collapse on top of her with my prick still inside her. It softens and I caress her whole body. My tongue licks her cheeks and I pull the panties out of her mouth. She is too exhausted to protest as I kiss her. My tongue invades her mouth and she no longer resists, but moans in pleasure.
“I'm home! Anyone awake?”
Shit, the father’s home! Well, he can handle things from here and he might rape his daughter and his wife! Fuck I wanted to take his wife and rape the shit out of her! Oh well, it’s probably better it worked out this way. I don’t have much energy after raping that fine little slut. As I drive back to the hotel, my conscience gets to me again. How can I keep doing this? Rape is wrong and I shouldn’t do it anymore!
The darkness within me quickly counters my conscience easily. Rape is what women want and I should give them what they want even if they don’t realize they want it. My dark side triumphs over the light. I hope I'll never hear my conscience ever again.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:36 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote