View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 03:39 PM   #13
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 11
The White Stone

"Mom? It's me, Allen. Your long lost son! Mom?"

The house is a rather large two story home. The front door was wide open, so I assumed she was here. A quick search of the house finds nothing out of the ordinary as well as no one around. Maybe she's in the back yard.

"Are you out here Mel...Mom?"

A white stone protrudes out of the ground. It looks like she was working on something. This is some type of marker. There may be something written on the other side...

Here lies Melinda Warren.
Our Leader
June 6, 1961 - August 5, 2029.

...this is no stone...this is a grave! She died a week ago this year? Something about that just doesn't add up. Am I really supposed to believe she had the same birthday as I do? I should call the girls, maybe they know what's up.

"Yes?"

"It's me, Allen. There's a gravestone in her backyard. It says she's dead. I find that very hard to believe."

The girls whisper inaudibly for a few minutes.

"Tina and I are going to stay where we are for a few days. Stay at the house and do not go anywhere until we get back. Knowing Melinda, there should be enough supplies to last for a week or so. If not, call us and we will send someone down to help you."

"So I'm just supposed to sit here and wait while you hide?"

"We aren't hiding. We have reason to keep our distance. You are in no danger to anyone as long as you stay in that house. Besides, wouldn't you rather meet your mother alone?"

"I guess so..."

"There you go. We won't be in the way of your reunion, Melinda gets something she wants and you give us something in return."

"I knew there had to be a catch! What do you want?"

"In exchange for reuniting you with your mom and her with you, both of you are going to leave us alone for the rest of our lives. Don't come near us, don't call us, and don't do anything near us!"

"That's it?"

"That's it. All we want is to be left alone."

"Ok, I'll talk to her."

"Good. Now stay there and wait for her. We'll come by in a few days once we are sure it is safe for us to go."

"Alright. Bye."

*sigh*

"What am I going to do in friggen Mexico? Watch Mexican TV? Yeah right!"

I look through the house to see if there's anything interesting to do. There's a few books. Oh, here's a computer! Maybe mom had an internet connection. I turn it on.

"Eye scanning commencing."

What the? Some scanner has scanned my eyes! Uh-oh, I hope this doesn't cause trouble!

"Scanning complete. Voice recognition required."

"Umm...Hello there?"

"Voice recognition complete. Identity confirmed. Welcome Allen."

Welcome Allen? She knew! She knew I was coming...but how did...

"Primary program running for...'Allen.' Opening word document."

Word document? Oh, she must have known she would be gone when I arrived. I wonder why she didn't just write down whatever she needed me to know...probably because it could fall into the wrong hands...

"Reading word document. 'I can no longer live in pain...'"

"Errr...Computer! Do not read document out loud. I will read it myself."

"Processing voice command. Command accepted. Terminating oral reading program...termination complete."

Ok, now let's have a look at what she wanted me to know...

I can no longer live in pain and suffering. Many things have happened to me throughout the years and I am going to kill myself. I cannot do it without writing my story...

The story continues with part 5 of The Kidnapping Chronicles, Melinda's Tale!

And coming soon, the 6th and final part of The Kidnapping Chronicles: The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge (after Melinda's Tale is completed or before depending on how I want to do it.)

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 08-05-2008 at 07:27 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote