Thread: Melinda's Tale
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 08:02 PM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 2
Call of the Society

November 1, 1983 is a day I remember well. They came for us that day, and we were pleasuring each other again.

I lay on the bed and Hannah started licking my already wet pussy. Lana groped my breast. This was my favorite type of incest, when two sisters gave pleasure to the third. I moaned in sheer bliss as my nipples grew hard and my pussy became wetter and wetter.
Then they came. Right before I reached a wonderful orgasm, four people crashed through different windows in the house.
Lana ran to see what the multiple crashes were. She gave a short, cut off scream. Her scream seemed to awaken Hannah from a deep slumber. She searched for something to defend herself with when three of them came inside. The fourth was busy with Lana.
One of them was naked, the rest had black cat suits on. They quickly overpowered Hannah, brought her down, and tied her arms tight with strong rope.
Meanwhile, I continued to lay on the bed, unsure of what to do. Bondage was always a fantasy of mine. I had wanted to explore it with my sisters, but always forgot to because whenever I remembered about talking to them we were usually performing incestual relations. Anyway, they noticed how I did not struggle and the nude one talked to me.

"Are you not frightened?"
"A little."
By this time the fourth person came in carrying Lana. She had a bump on her head and was knocked out, but it looked like she wasn't too badly hurt.
"And you're not going to attack us?"
"Should I? Should I waste energy attacking you when I know I will lose."
One of the women in black cat suits spoke next, "you are a clever one and will probably make a great agent."
"What are you talking about?"
"You idiot" said a different woman, "we aren't supposed to tell them anything until we get to the base!"
The fully nude woman then spoke up, "No. We can tell her."
"Tell me only if you agree to untie my sisters."
"A bold request. Why should we comply?"
"Because there is no need to restrain us. You clearly do not want to harm us, otherwise you would have done so."
"But Melinda, they hurt Lana!"
"No Hannah, they didn't hurt her. She might be knocked out, but it's probably because they had trouble restraining her. Am I right?"
"Yes."
"So why not release my sisters and we can have a talk in the living room."

Minutes later, we all sat down with large glasses of water. Lana was still unconscious and I understood the problem of keeping her unrestrained. I sat by her on the couch in case she freaked out when she woke up.
"Before we talk, I would like for your followers to take off their black clothing."
"You imputent little..."
"Easy now. They will not take off their clothing so we can prevent exposure. I am not the leader of these women. The leader is elsewhere."
"I see you have a lot to tell me."
"Indeed I do."
"Well, start at the beginning."
"I cannot, for that would take too long. Instead I am giving you a small nutshell of what we do. We are an elite Society called Lesbian Kidnappers."
"Lesbian Kidnappers? Wasn't that the cult that got busted three years ago?"
"Yes and no. The women in Texas made a big mistake, exposing part of the Society and we fixed it to where it appeared to be a cult. We are nation wide and we fufil our wildest sexual kidnapping fantasies."
"Wow."
"Yes. Would you like to join the Society?"
I looked over at Lana, who had finally awaken. Both sisters looked at me. They nodded at me, trusting my judgement.
"Yes."
"Perfect. We will leave immediately."
"May I ask where we are going?"
"New Orleans, Louisiana. And all of your questions will be answered once we get there by our leader."

Oh I was excited. Hannah seemed excited also, but for the first time in my life I could not read Lana's emotions. She seemed distant from me and I was surprised. My surprise for her lasted a moment, overrun by the excitement of exploring lesbianism and kidnapping. I hoped a lot of bondage was involved and that I would get to play the victim every now and then!

Little did I know that they all would eventually betray me.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote