Thread: Melinda's Tale
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 07:20 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

For me Wicked was a love/hate book. I loved some parts of it and I hated some parts of it. Overall I thought it was a good read. Not the best, but not the worst.

anyway...

Chapter 1
Lesbian Sisters

The story begins in the year 1982. I was 21 at the time. My older sister Lana was 26 and my younger sister Hannah had just turned 18. We were all living in my nice house near Sunray and our parents lived in Waco.
I was told the leader picked the three of us to join the Society because of our incestual relationship. Oh I remember the best one we ever had was right before we joined the Society.
I had just finished taking a shower and my body was very wet. Hannah and Lana saw me coming out of the shower naked and that brought them in the mood. We never had to tell each other when we wanted to explore the other's sexual fantasies. Our bond was very strong back then.
My sisters beckoned me into Hannah's room and my heart fluttered with excitement. The three of us lay down on the bed with me in the middle. Hanna was on my left and Lana was on my right. They both slid a finger into my pussy and I instantly became wet. Moaning, I slid a finger into both of their cunts and felt them slowly become wet. Each sister then took their free hand and rubbed my breast. I was in such a heightened state of pleasure that I knew nothing else. My pussy got wetter and wetter and wetter and my nipples became hard with each rub.
Wordlessly, I traded places with Hannah and the same procedure was repeated. Hannah moaned louder than I did and my pussy got even wetter from her moans and her fingers inside me. Her breast always felt good to rub and that day it was extra soft and beautiful.
Hannah then traded places with Lana and Lana moaned the loudest out of all of us. Her beatuiful breasts rose and fell with each moan even with our hands groping them.
Next came Triangle Position...I forget the real name for it, but that's what we always called it. We had to do it on the floor because there wasn't enough room on the bed to spread out. I licked Lana's pussy, she was licking Hannah's, Hannah was licking mine, and we formed a triangle on the floor. Our moans filled the air as our tongues went deeper and deeper and deeper into each other's pussies. In this position, we never know who cums first. I felt Lana cum before me and as her sweet, sweet juices flowed into my mouth I came into Hanna's mouth. We all gave out a lustful, animal like moan as juices continued to flow out of our pussies.
We lay there on the floor for quite some time, our tongues never leaving each other's beautiful cunts. Every now and then, one of us would cum, sending the other two over the edge and cumming as well. We sometimes did this well into the night and the next day. This particular day I heard a sound outside.
"What was that?"
"I didn't hear anything. Lana, did you?"
"No....wait someone's out there!"
Well we were obviously freaked out because no one knew we sisters had an incestual relationship. We didn't care what the town thought of us, but we knew that if our parents ever found out it would be the end of our wonderful lives. I would probably have to stay here by myself while my other two sisters would be forced to live with my parents.
When no word got to us about the mysterious stranger, we forgot all about it. We continued to live our lives until the day our lives changed forever. It was the day Lesbian Kidnappers called us to join them.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 08-15-2007 at 09:42 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote