Thread: Melinda's Tale
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 11:21 PM   #15
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 12
Death’s Shadow

The justice system of the United States of America is pretty messed up. With a good lawyer, you can get a good bail set up for you before a trial even if you’re an alleged murderer. My lawyer though wasn’t that good. I still had to be under house arrest. House arrest just would not do. I was struck with a good bit of luck that I didn’t have to wear one of those stupid metal bracelets. If I had to wear one of those I would have been screwed.
Hannah of course didn’t take Paul in. If she had, then he would have been exposed to the Society. Instead, she gave custody to parents (or maybe grandparents) of a Society member without Paul’s knowledge. I don’t remember which one, but it was Hannah’s way of telling me “he’s mine now. I’m watching him and you’d better not touch.”
With the help of the ring, I found out that some more assassins were coming for me. It was fortunate for me because I had finally perfected the implant machine. Being under house arrest did have the perk of me finishing things on time. It was a simple matter of leaving the thing under the bed and switching it on. I have to admit that even I was fooled when I walked in later that day. Night was when they were coming, and the judge didn’t say anything about not going out into the woods. So that’s where I went. I listened and waited.
Like most of my plans, another wrench was thrown into the near flawless engine. I hadn’t counted on Paul coming to take his revenge. He did though, and I was forced into a series of rapid recalculations. After the Society visited the room and ran to report what had happened, I switched the machine for an old dusty mannequin in the attic. That should throw just about everyone off. It was a simple matter of provoking Paul to come to the house after that. The instant he saw me, I turned on the machine and presto! It ensnared his mind further than I ever thought it would, and that’s when I fully learned that Paul was the one who raped that teacher in Abilene. He never mentioned in his diary that after he planned to hack my body to pieces he whispered “The Hunter strikes again.” That sent chills up my spine. The chills were quelled when I saw a few Society agents within earshot. From the looks of things, the machine’s range was pretty far. I congratulated myself for my fine work.
Afterwards, everything simply quieted down for me, at least for a good bit. I stayed in death’s shadow, knowing that as long as everyone thought I was dead or missing no one would touch me. For years I watched and listened to the Society, waiting for my chance to bring them down. At the same time, I started using my Implant machine more and more. I began to get a little curious at the extent of its power. Little by little I would use it to command people to do minor things. Eventually I found that the range of my machine was within sight range. In other words, everyone I could see from where I stood could be controlled. It was a wonderful feeling, and typical that the feeling would get messed up by a stupid mistake.
What was the stupid mistake? Well, I got too cocky and thought that I could order someone to kill the people who were taking care of Paul at this time, the Masons I believe their last name was. Instead, something happened that I did not intend. Somehow the kill order got confused. Maybe I was too far away, but regardless it still happened and I am responsible. I accidentally ordered someone to kill the wrong person, an old woman. That caused a big mess, especially when I found out that the old woman was Tina’s grandmother. I was even further surprised to find that the woman who killed Tina’s grandma was in the Society. Rather than clean the mess up myself, I chose to flee before the Society could get wind of my presence. It was a close call, and I could have been found. It was very lucky of me that I didn’t get caught by anyone…well…almost. That day, Paul caught a glimpse of me.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:43 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote