Thread: Melinda's Tale
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 06:53 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 4
Final Exam

We didn't take our final exam until much much later. There were many more tests we had to take that focused on different areas. I excelled in most of them. Hannah took the lead on the tests that I didn't excel in. I predicted Hannah and I would be formidable agents and would pass our final exam easily.

The final exam was simple. All of us got together and partially decided the targets for ourselves. Our choices were the 13 members of the Society who made the mistake of exposing the Society to the world. The mission was to capture the woman alone and bring them back here for further instruction. We had figured long ago that we would eventually be sent after the 13.

With our assignments picked, we all left Louisiana. I had more people wish me luck than any other. Out of all the targets, mine had gone the furthest. She was in Winnipeg, Canada. It was actually her mansion that the leader of the Society deemed a safe house should the Society be exposed again, but I'm jumping ahead of the tale.

The woman's name didn't interest me. I can't recall if I never learned it or if I just don't remember it. Anyway, once I saw the mansion the woman was living in I knew there was trouble for me ahead. The mansion was huge! It wouldn't be easy breaking into that thing. It would be difficult to transport the target back to Louisiana. I sat in my car wondering how I could pull this off.

Fortune was on my side that day, though i did not know it. She came to the car in a casual manner. I almost lost my composure. Before I could think of a lie to keep suspicion away from me she spoke.

"Are you the maid I sent for?"
"Maid? Oh, yes right I am. I just wanted to see the place before I start working."
"Ah, I thought that's why you were here. You're a little...older than I expected."
"Well how young did you expect?"
"About 18 or 19, but no matter, I'm sure you'll do fine Miss...?"
"Jane, Mary Jane."
"Nice to meet you. You will live in the mansion. I find that more effective than having a maid that drives over here. I will provide you with whatever cleaning supplies you need and you can start today if you'd like."
"Yes, I would like that. Thank you."

It was easy to take the role of maid in the woman's mansion. Of course, I had to get rid of the real maid that showed up. It was a simple matter of telling her that she was too late and the job had already been filled by me. It was also easy to gain the ex agent's trust. I guess she figured that since she was far away from the Society no one would go after her. I proved her wrong.

After about a month of cleaning this woman's home, I simply tossed a bag over her head while she slept. I had wanted a glorious struggle from this woman as I took her. Instead she gasped for air, the fool. She easily passed out, giving me time to bind her. I didn't take the time to remove her nightgown.

With one problem solved I moved on to the next problem. How will I be able to drive all the way back to Louisiana? I solved this problem rather quickly. In my car, there was a small space between the front and back seats. It looked like I could squeeze her in. I was right. After that, it was a simple matter of covering her up with a few blankets and boxes with medium weight. She was totally hidden from view. It was more work than stuffing her in the trunk, but it was the most effective solution. Here she could not move at all while still being able to breathe through her nose. In the trunk she would be able to kick the sides and alert people about her presence in the trunk.

As I passed the U.S.-Canadian border, the Americans at the border just waved me on. I drove back to Louisiana as quickly as possible, proud of my accomplishment.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote