View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 10:28 PM   #9
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This could turn into an interesting thread FR, good idea on your part.

My most recent rape-play encounter commenced last year, and to date has been repeated about every month or six weeks. It started a short time after I announced I was retiring from my job, and my "victim" was a 38 year old divorced (no kids) order picker supervisor. To put it into perspective, we had casual vanilla sex a few times about 4 years ago, but nothing came of it and we drifted apart but remained friendly at work.
When news of my retirement spread, she started hanging out with me more (I guess she felt once I retired she might not see me again), had me over to her place for dinner a few times, and we started having sex again. This lady is is fairly pretty, long dark brown hair framing a small oval face. Tits a bit small but she has a very nice ass which I've had the pleasure of rodding and cumming inside several times. One day while at lunch, we passed by an adult shop and she decided we were going in for a look around. I used to be shy of going into such places with a woman, but now I'm older and at that don't give a fuck stage of life and so I showed a bit of interest in the products. She picked up a set of handcuffs and whispered if I would like to cuff n fuck her that night. Eh, fucking RIGHT I would! My cock hardened at the thought, and we left the store and got back to work.
To make a long story longer, we had good sex that night and several more, thanks to a cheap set of cuffs. That's the best $6 I ever spent. I was still wary of revealing my rape fantasy liking, but over time and thanks to the value of actually talking and listening, I learned that she regularly fantasized about being raped. So we talked about it and I suggested we act it out next time we had sex. We planned it right, had a scenario and also a safe word in case she got hurt. Rape-play can otherwise get outa hand and spoil or cancel future such encounters you know. The scenario was me breaking and entering her house with the intention to rob and rape. I had an Airsoft gun as the prop, the orange tip painted black so it looked more realistic. She was to hide somewhere and I had to look around and find her. I wouldn't know what she would be wearing until I found her.
So there I was on the night, standing in her kitchen with cuffs in my jacket pocket, a weapon in my hand and another one in my pants just aching to get out. I looked around the kitchen and downstairs rooms and couldn't find the bitch, which got me a tad frustrated. I went upstairs and stood still at the top of the stairs, listening for sounds that might give away her hiding place. I decided that threats might help and said in a low menacing voice, "come on out bitch, make it easier on yourself" or something along those lines. I walked into each bedroom, looking under beds and inside wardrobes. Fuck it she was going to get it good for teasing me like this! As I was walking out of a bedroom, I heard a noise and stood still. I looked around a bit baffled until I realized the only place I hadn't checked in there was the wooden chest at the window. The chest was only about 4'x3'x2' but yes a small woman could easily fit inside. I opened the lid and there she was, looking up at me fearfully. "Come here you fucking bitch" I said, grabbing her arm and pulling her up and out of the box. The little tease was wearing black skin tight joggers pants, and a light grey shot tight top. I pushed the fake gun into her stomach, and could feel her actually shivering with either anticipation or fear.
"Please don't hurt me, I'll do anything you want" she whimpered. My cock was bursting at this stage, the whole scenario felt so real and she was a great actor. She didn't ruin it by laughing, she played the game as it should be played.
I groped her body, slipped a hand inside her pants and found she had no panties on. Likewise, no bra under the blue top. Ready for action as it was. I told her how I was going to fuck the shit out of her and that she better do as she was told or else. All that talk helps keep both of us aroused in these scenarios. I produced the cuffs and made her put them on her wrists, hands in front of her. I grabbed her hands and rubbed them around my crotch and continued to poke and molest her. I pushed her to her knees and whipped out my cock so she got a good look at what would be inside her belly soon. "Please, not that" she said, and I slapped her face and pushed my cock against her face, telling her to lick it. She did as she was told, her hot little tongue working its magic on me. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed my cock into her mouth, and she sucked on it for a while. I pulled her head back and forth roughly, all the time calling her names and making threats. She splutter and choked, eyes wide and face red. A couple of minutes of using her mouth, then it was time for pussy. I roughly pulled her to her feet and pushed her face down on the bed. This was the guest bedroom, so the bed was a cheapo one that creaked easily. I pulled her up onto all fours so she was kneeling on the edge of the bed, her cuffed hands gripping the sheets. I groped and slapped her ass through her pants, she whimpered and groaned all the while. Eventually I pulled the pants down to her knees and pushed her top up to her neck, then slapped her ass some more. All the time I was telling her how she was going to get it good, and she pleaded with me not to do it. When my cock was as hard as it was ever going to get, I pushed it all the way into her pussy. She let out a long groan which served to get me even hornier, and I fucked her hard and rough. I squeezed her tits and pulled her hair and slapped her ass as I fucked her. I talked filth to her, called her a slut and a tramp and a cocksucking dick teasing whore. After about two or three minutes at the most, I shot my load inside her. When I was done, I dragged her off the bed and onto the floor on her knees. I sat on the bed and made her lick me clean for a couple of minutes. I needed to piss then, so I told her to stay kneeling while I went to the bathroom. I took a leak and washed my cock and went back to the bedroom. My cock was limp at this stage, but I made her tease it with her tongue and lips. I wasn't hopeful of getting another boner any time soon, as normally it takes me about 40 minutes to recover. But the sheer horniness of the situation started to arouse me after about 15 minutes. Not wanting to let a good boner go to waste, I got the woman onto the bed on her back. I undid the cuffs and locked her to the headboard frame. I pulled her pants all the way off and kneed her legs apart, before pushing my cock inside her again. This time I was able to fuck her really hard and for about ten or twelve minutes before cumming, the bed creaking like fuck. All the time, she begged me to stop, not to cum inside etc. I told her how I was going to take her with me in the trunk of my car, and lock her in my basement so I could fuck her bareback every day. Keep her naked the whole time, maybe bring some friends around too so we could all use her and keep her busy for a few days, or weeks.
All that filth talk did it for her, and she came while I was rutting inside her pussy. When she was done, she went limp and just moaned until I couldn't hold out any longer and shot my second load inside her. I uncuffed her, told her not to tell anyone (gotta play the game to the end), got dressed and went home.

Next day at work, I was a tad apprehenive. Maybe I'd been too rough, or talked too dirty for her. Our company is very big with over 40 employees, so I didn't see much of her during work. The few times I seen her, I avoided eye contact. At lunch time, she came up to me and sat beside me. Not too much was said as there were other guys and girls around. When lunch was over and the guys were getting up to head back to the grindstone, she leaned over and said in a low voice, "last night was the best sex I ever had. Lets do it again soon".

Oh fucking YES!

We still have sex about once a week, at weekends. We save the rape fantasy for once every month or six weeks. That way it stays fresh and gives us something to look forward to and time to plan a scenario. Last time, I "abducted" her blindfolded to my home and brought her inside the storage shed out back. I had cleaned it out and put a mattress and duvet in, and a couple of wooden chairs and a table. No TV or other distractions, just a nice little fucking den.

Any regrets from me? Not a fucking single one.

Well......maybe just a small one: Why the fuck couldn't I find this woman sooner?
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote