Thread: Good Ones!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 06:46 AM   #12
collesfracture
Privileged Member

collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Superman Wonderwoman & Invisible Man!!!

One day Superman was flying along, feeling kind of horny. He had a busy day ahead of him, but just had to satisfy his urge. So he decided he would fly over to Wonder Woman's house to see what she was doing. As he got closer he used his x-ray vision and, to his surprise, Wonder Women was lying on her bed totally nude. Superman thought, `This is great! I'll just zip right in there, do my business, and before she knows it, I'll be gone.'

So, Superman blasts in, right on top of Wonder Woman, does the deed at light speed, and is gone in a flash.

Wonder Woman, not quite knowing what hit her said, `Jesus Christ! What was that?' and the Invisible Man replied:
'I don't know, but my ass sure is sore'

collesfracture is offline   Reply With Quote