View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 01:20 AM   #50
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

AWDracer, I think I may have more in common with you than you think.

As someone of a mixed ethnic background, I find it difficult to fit into either side, now at the moment, I am trying to be more caucasion. I straighten my hair and keep far from the sun so that my naturally olive skin doesnt get darker. I stay away from any eye make up because I think the lack of it makes me look more white.

A few years ago, I tried to be more Latin, but was the white girl and didnt get accepted as latin, now that I want to be my other side, I dont get accepted either, I'm the exotic girl.

What this has to do with pointless facts.....nothing
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote