View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 01:36 PM   #58
rapist

rapist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defilen Rekker View Post
From Poor Cecily - a collection of scenes from this legendary dungeon scene. Oh to be a guard at Firerock Dungeon in the 1760's - with nothing to do but rack, rape and whip the girls all day and night!

The blonde on the rack

[

The titular heroine

From the film : "...It was here, in this cold dark dungeon, that I was to lose my virginity, in the most savage and painful rape. I had always dreamed of something better..."

One thing I pretty like the movie 'Poor Cecily' is my favorite busty actress Uschi Digard in bondage & full frontal nude on torture rack.

Why I am unhappy with this movie is:
(1) Video quality is not so good but u still feel the scenes are real.
(2) Uschi Digard appears only 20 seconds in this movie.
(3) I couldn't find her missing scene - hanging nude alone on torture rack (the second picture). Any help here..?
(4) The most of crew members of this movie disappeared/passed away. No sharing of experiences of this great torture movie.
rapist is offline   Reply With Quote