View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 09:53 AM   #13
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What I would do is knock on your door and force my way in when you answered..... I would immediately drag to you your room by your hair. You would soon find a hunting knife near on your neck, and you would be told in no uncertain terms to shut the fuck up now. your wrists would be immediately cuffed to the headboard. I would then blindfold you.

Once you are completely helpless.... I would start on those big tits. I would start exploring first over the shirt.... but with a sharp hunting knife, it would soon get cut open.... then the bra. At first I would suck on your big nipples, and squeeze, and rub. Then I would taunt you.... pinching and pulling your nipples telling you how helpless and pathetic you are.... making sure you understood what a slut you are, and how I can do anything I want to you...

Your pants would soon be removed.... the easy way, or the hard way. I would leave that up to you. However, your legs will get tied to the headboard, exposing your sweet pussy..... And every inch of will be explored and tasted...... and once you cant' take anymore, the real fuckin begins!

Once I have cum a few times..... and since I love tits, I would then have hours and hours of fun with yours!
Doesn't mean you're forgiven"
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote