View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 10:34 PM   #1
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Need partners for a torture and humiliation Open RP.

The more playmates, the merrier. Since this will be more about torture/humiliation than rape, any gender will be acceptable. I do however have three things I haven't decided on yet.

1. The reason for me being tortured. Suggest something simple, like one or two sentences, and I will expand it into something more elaborate (if I have the ideas) when the RP begins.

2. To what extent should I flaunt my... assets? I haven't roleplayed in a while and I don't want to cross any lines.

3. How defiant and resistant should I be?

My limits:
1. No permanent damage (scarring, branding, etc). Tattoos are okay.
2. No punching, kicking or slapping. If you want to hit me, use a whip, cane, etc.
3. No shit eating or pee drinking.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote