View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 09:36 PM   #38
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gilligan’s Island

In early puberty I started out digging Ginger, and eventually Mary Ann became my favorite (those painted on shorts just drove me nuts), but mostly my fantasies required the services of both of them simultaneously. For a deserted island, they were always being visited by people in a position to take advantage of two hot, defenseless, and scantily clad women, including:

Some weird scientist who hypnotized the girls. He even tried to pinch Ginger’s cheek (on her face), so the writers were thinking what the rest of us was thinking of what we would do.

The occasional group of island natives. Ginger was required to do a dance for one group of natives, and I would have liked to see her strip dance naked, before getting gangbanged.

A deposed dictator stopped by to hold the group at gunpoint and make demands. My first demands would have been for Ginger and Mary Ann to service me.

A gangster ended up on the island, with a gun.

And Thurston Howell III wasn't above using his money, power, and influence to get what he wanted.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GilligansIsland001.jpg (20.4 KB, 270 views)
File Type: jpg GilligansIsland002.jpg (8.8 KB, 271 views)
File Type: jpg GilligansIsland003.jpg (5.1 KB, 271 views)
File Type: jpg GilligansIsland004.jpg (14.0 KB, 271 views)
File Type: jpg GilligansIsland005.jpg (6.5 KB, 273 views)
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote