View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 06:37 AM   #6
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What you're describing, Rogue, is damned sexy. I could join you in some fiendish enterprise, and surely throw in a few twists* of my own. Like skirts? Everthing from a floor-length formal gown to a businesswoman's knee-length, to a school girl's mini....But I like them around, just above the knee for everyday. But I especially like full skirts and pleats, things which move, swish, sway, and can be spread about the sofa cushions...when she crosses her slender legs!

Back in the 60's there was a book and film called "The Collector." It didn't have sex, to speak of, except once, and that wasn't rape: the girl tried to seduce her captor to gain advantage and/or freedom. It was a psychological thing, and pretty tame by today's standards. But the premise sure got my fantasies going!

He did have the girl keep a diary, and the narrative alternated between her telling and his. I like that: explore her mind, manipulate her, etc. I have a variation on that, though.

I would like my victim(s), early in their captivity--and before they are raped--to have to write out (in long-hand, in perfect penmanship and grammar!) her complete sexual history. In detail. I would use it to play upon her fears, her desires, her hang-up. Then I would have her write out, in detail, her ideal fantasy about how she would like to have her first sexual experience (if she's a virgin). I want her to describe what she would be wearing, her lingerie, who her lover/husband would/could be, every fucking detail.

I would also want a lie detector machine, and test her to make sure she's telling me everything, and not altering things to try to please me, to play to my expectations.

Then I would have her write out her relationship with her father, and how her father treated her and her mother. You gain a lot of insight into a girl's emotional make-up there.

Also, I would have her write out tins like: what she considers her prettiest colors, her sexiest outfit, her most romantic clothes, things like that. Along the way I would have her write out what she thinks it would be like to be raped, and what her worst fears and loathings are (heights, spiders, snakes, anal sex, whatever). I would certainly use those things.

The point is, in a long-term captivity, I want to enjoy her/them in a number of ways. First, I want to be able to keep her the kind of pretty, sweet, shy and modest girl that attracted my patholigical desire for her in the first place--frankly, I don't want her to turn into a wanton fuck-bunny! So she'll maintain a wardrobe of dresses, gowns, lingerie, skirts & blouses that I like and are consistent with her classy background. Second, I want to fuck with her mind and soul, along with her body. Everytime I come downstairs, I want her obsessing with questions like: "Am I wearing the right things--will he like what I have on?" "Will I be sufficiently lady-like for him?" "Should I render him a deep or a less formal curtsy when he comes in?" "Will he have me perform?" "Should I be quiet and pasive or should I actively model and pose for him?" "AmI good enough for him--or will he sell me to a foreign bordello like he's threatened to?"

And so on.

Like your thoughts, Rogue! You're a pervert after my own heart!

*Pun intended.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote