View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 06:39 AM   #60
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Blinking and hearing Noob's words, Aranel tensed and shook her head. "You know what? You can go..."

Crying out, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Turning, prepared to slash out at him, she was suddenly dropped through another vortex. Landing on her feet, Aranel looked around, bracing herself. Hearing the roar, she turned and saw a lumbering creature coming out from behind her.

Hearing Noob, she turned and looked at him angrily before turning and looking at the Oni. "Just know this...Saibot I believe it was? After this, you're next." Ignoring how the Oni's member looked, she took in a deep breath. It might've been big...bigger than her...but she was quick...agile...and a skilled fighter.

Clutching the knife tightly at her side, she quickly flipped over it's shoulder. Not waiting for it to react, she quickly stabbed at it's back as she flipped over its shoulder. Dragging the knife down its back, she watched as it turned slowly before lashing out and quickly slashing across it's throat. Stabbing where its liver would be, she slashed the knife over its waist where its member was located and watched as it fell to the ground.

Flinching inwardly as she landed on the ground in front of the fallen Oni, she closed her eyes then opened her eyes glaring at Noob angrily "You disgust me...sending your minions after me."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote