View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 02:17 PM   #57
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

“That’s my good little slut, how do you like the taste?” After you swallow all the messy liquid, I pick up my boxer underwear and my pant, putting them back on as you still sitting on the couch too afraid to move.

I walk over to one of my cabinet near the couch and take out a beach towel that is only long enough to cover up your body to just under your ass and above your thigh. Putting it on my shoulder, I walk over to you. While pulling you up on your shaky legs, I turn you around and open your handcuff.

Once your hands were free, I throw you the towel, while I pick up your keys from your ripped apart short.

“You can go home now, but since you have nothing to do tomorrow, how about we go on a date? I will call your tomorrow and pick you up, but make sure to shave your pussy clean, I like my slut with a clean and smooth pussy.” As you cover yourself with towel, I quickly push you to the front door.

“You should probably put on some heavy madeup to cover the bruises and don’t let Jack touch you today, otherwise he may start to ask questions about your little swollen hole. Don’t do anything stupid, or else there will be price for you to pay.” I whisper in your ear as I open the front door, and handing back your keys.

Without saying any another word, I push you out of my front door and close the door right after, the towel is the only thing left to conceal your abused body.

Last edited by darksinner; 11-16-2008 at 02:40 PM.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote