View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 08:53 AM   #11
UK_ThighLover

UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Last night I stopped by one of my favorite restaurants for a gourmet burger and the hostess was wearing a tight, short skirt and had very nice long legs! Wonder what she would have thought of what I was thinking about her...
I often think that when I see a teasing slut in a short outfit ...here in the UK I saw a pretty young legal age teen in a pair of short shorts earlier, magnificent shapely thighs on the teasing bitch, clearly knew what she was up to.

In terms of celebs, today my lustful gaze is focused on Kristen Bell and her shapely thighs, the teasing slut knows what she's up to -

If anyone else shares my tastes and interests, including lengthy degrading chats about celebs(details are in my first post in this thread), please get in touch, my Yahoo addy is dthighlover@yahoo.co.uk.

Get in touch, chatting about teasing, leggy female beauties is a hobby of mine

Last edited by UK_ThighLover; 07-17-2015 at 09:03 AM.
UK_ThighLover is offline   Reply With Quote