View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 12:48 AM   #5
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You could be right about the self esteem thing, but if I gave the impression I feel any resentment towards women above me I didn't mean to. They are the woman in my fantasies mainly because I am in complete control, so unsurprisingly, my victim is perfect in terms of beauty and my clothing/job preferences, and as unavailable as possible. I set my standards high, and why not, maybe sometimes in my personal life too. Of course my fetishes and ideal type of woman is very similar, but I would not let those unrealistic fantasies get in the way of a potentially good relationship with someone supposedly "below" that, if you know what I mean.

I always liked the idea of her writing down what I did to her, I believe it's in the film 'Scrapbook' where the rapist forces the woman to write into a diary every day. My fantasies are always symbolic. My victim's personality and clothing will play a part in how it goes down every time. I've always noticed how similar we are there. The skirts aren't that long, they just don't need to be that short. I'm a great admirer of a woman's high heels, calves and shins, even if only some is revealed. Maybe our difference is you can wait until it is pushed up during the rape, I cannot. I need her to tease her legs beforehand, so the skirt has to be at least knee level, or a small bit lower. When she crosses her legs, then my obsession kicks in! But other than that, you've kept your week's pay
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote