View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 12:53 AM   #19
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default If you do not study history you are condemned to repeat it...

I submit that an ideology that proposes the extermination of all other ideologies should not be called a religion. Such a designation gives this ideology “special” dispensations in our Republic. Liberal elites race about to give Muslims undeserved and extraordinary civil rights.

In 711 AD, the Muslims first invaded Europe. The walls built around the Vatican were in response to Muslim invaders. Charles the Hammer kicked Muslim ass in 732 AD and drove their sorry disgusting asses back home.

The Crusades were not aggressive moves. They were preemptive moves designed to prevent further Muslim invasions.

If I claimed to be a prophet of God and further claimed that God commanded my followers to kill everyone that disagreed with my visions of a perfect world, what would be the result? If I further claimed that anyone that killed one of those infidels in my name was granted 30 virgins (reduction due to supply and demand created by the United States Army) in Heaven, just exactly how far do you think I’d get with my request for religious status in the US, Canada or England.

Amazingly, that is exactly what the Muslims have done and even more amazingly, they have succeeded. I challenge you to read their peaceful Koran and come up with any other conclusion. Virtually no one read Mein Kampf. The blueprint was completely laid out. The Muslims were in complete agreement with Adolph. Have you read the Koran?

They go about raping infidel females to create more Muslims. They do not contribute to their new homeland but exist off of the liberal welfare state, stay home, study the Koran and out breed the taxpayers of their new home.

Where is Charles the Hammer?

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote