View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 09:53 AM   #221
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dad and Brother Fuck Sister - Melissa Moore HD

Daughter, Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Hairy, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Threesome, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Tits

Melissa’s da and bruther have a spicy treat for her. The pair strip off her bathrobe and lower her to the floor, da fondling his lil ladies perky tits as bruther pulls out his cock. As she kneels naked on the floor the two men take turns in Melissa’s mouth. She does a wonderful job sucking the men of the fam as she strokes and sucks, massaging their balls as she pleasures them both. Da pulls out his cock and as she sucks her big bruther and pushes it into her, fucking her. She loves the feeling of them in her holes. Da and bruther switch, and she takes the man of the house in her mouth as her sib fucks her from behind. The trio move to the bed where they continue to carry out their taboo familial relations. She rides bruther hard as da pushes his cock into her mouth. Riding da cowgirl style she her juices soaking his cock she moans in deviant pleasure. Soon the mens balls are emptied on their household cum rag. His sis, his dawter..

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Taboo, Blowjobs, Threesomes, Face Fucking, Fucking, Cumshots, Body Views, Foot Views.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: DADDY'S GIRL, THREESOMES, CUMSHOTS, BLOWBANG, FUCKING
Keywords: daddy's girl

Dad and Brother Fuck Sister HD.mp4
Melanie Hicks in Beat Cops - End of Shift HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Parody, Cheating, Wife, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Netorare, Helpless, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Officer Hicks has just finished a 12 hour shift and she's fucking exhausted. Sitting on the edge of her bed letting the rough day go she doesn't hear the men creeping into her room until it's too late. With a grunt she's attacked, her weapon taken, overpowered by two strong attackers. "Let me go! Leave me alone." she screams as she's bound by her own handcuffs and stripped.
I pull off her uniform amazed by her pink underwear, big fucking tits and fuckable body. Oh this is going to be fun I think as I press her down onto the bed. Every time she yells at me it only makes me want to fuck her more. Shove my cock in her cop mouth and quiet her down. My friend and I take turns fucking her whore mouth and tight pussy until she's all fucked out. Just to humiliate her we cum all over her angry face, making her remember that's she's just a little slut for us. We leave her cuffed and destroyed. The lesson for today is always lock your door when you get home.

Category: MILF
Related Categories: FEMALE DESPERATION, FACIALS, CUMSHOTS, HANDCUFF AND SHACKLE FETISH, THREESOMES
Keywords: melanie hicks, beat cop, beat cops, milf, hand job, face sitting, cumshot, cum shots, cumshots, bbg, threesome
End of Shift HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote