View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 09:11 PM   #60
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I could not believe my ears, he was sending me to a spa of all things after raping my ass and telling me that this thing should not ruin me. Was he kidding me, I already felt ruined in more ways then one. I looked at him and asked, "Do you have a bathroom where I may wash before you send me out in public to be gawked at. I really don't want to go there. You have marked up my body so that I would feel embrassed for anyone to see my neck. I have never been to a spa and I do not know how much of your body they see and my breasts still bare the marks of your teeth. I really would prefer to go home". She stared at him hoping she would have her own way.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote