View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 10:13 PM   #50
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She heard him speak as she groaned loudly with pain and strangely a little pain.

"I do not think it is merely my imagination... if it was you would not be panting like a good little whore..."

She wanted to scream at him that it hurt, that was why she was panting but she did not think he would believe her or even care. She finally was in her all the way and he just held her she thought because he wanted her to know he had her the way he wanted her and then he spoke once more.

" You should be thanking me, otherwise you may have never known what it is like to have a man own you."

She groaned from pain and his words, she did not want to be owned. Suddenly he let go of a leg and moved her own hand between her legs.

" Rub your clit... it will make you feel better.."

She began to pull her hand away when he began to really fuck her ass. Her hand moved to her clit desperate for some relief and she began to rub her clit, feeling shame but she needed to stop the pain as he pulled back and then came forward her fingers were moving rapidly on her clit and after several of his thrusts, she started to feel an erotic sensation from both his storkes and her own hand and she groaned in pleasure.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote