View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 08:58 AM   #1
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69
Thumbs up The Thread For Us Rowdy People

I see some of these threads, they all seem to say one thing, “WERE ALL ROWDY FUCKERS, AND LOVE TO FUCK WITH EACH OTHER!!”

Well maybe we need a thread, that just will let you duke it out, let it all hang out, and just be the rowdy fuckers we are.

In here why don't we just fuck with each other, the ones that I see threw out just love a good argument, and were all arguers at hart, so why not just be the rowdy bastards and bitches that we are. But instead of saying “Your pussy smells, or you’re an ugly bastard,” lets poke fun at us, be the one that is attacking yourself. Be that judgmental one, pick on yourself, and let others make comments, lets just have fun at this. Hell we need some fun in life, as there is so much shit out here that just will not let us have a laugh. We are the ones that have to laugh at ourselves and get those others to comment on that fact lets make it fun though.

And don’t you hide behind the fact you think your too good, damn were all just plan and simple assholes, hell look at what we like to do. Be the one picking on yourself, and let others laugh at it, hell I look in the mirror every morning and get scared, I know I’m a ugly fuck, but I make fun of myself, and sometimes have a good laugh, shit I have to sneak up on a glass of water. Now you tell me if that’s a fact, hell I am the horny old bastard at the corner of the street, but who fuckin cares. I know I would flash my ass at anyone that fucks with me, just to get that rise out of someone, “Oh shit he dropped his pants, and mooned me.” Fucking right, I am that asshole.

So, think, say, and do some fun things, this is the fucking rowdy room, so be fuckin rowdy, and don’t just attack others, you attack yourself first, then make a comment on others. Lets make this a good thread, and if those spammers come in here, they will get reported, I would myself love to find a few of them and report there ass, there is no need in a perverted place like this for spamming. Get down, get dirty, and say you got an asshole, and you are an asshole, hell I will, and agree with you, but I am MR. ASSHOLE!!