Thread: Karma
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:44 AM   #3
Nem

Nem has initial reputation

Chapter 3. Introductions: Kelly.

After leaving Sharon's cell it was time for a little recovery time before moving on to the delicious little piece of meat waiting for me in the other room, so after shedding the mask and hanging it on it's place by Sharon's cell door I went upstairs to grab some food, then brought it back down to eat while I watched the monitors some more and made sure the recording of what I'd just done to Sharon had been saved. That was an encounter I'd undoubtedly want to look back fondly on in the future. She still hadn't hauled her violated body off the mattress and looked like she was still sobbing uncontrollably.

Meanwhile, it seemed as if young Kelly had given up on yelling for help while I'd been busy breaking in her mother and was now wandering slowly around the cell... undoubtedly trying to figure out a way to escape.

There wasn't one. Something I would be sure to fully impress on them later before I got started working their throats over with my cock... making sure they fully understood the futility of pissing me off or trying to get clever was essential before letting my dick get between one of my little playthings teeth. But there was time for that later. For now watching that sweet young piece of rape bait pacing around my cell while the footage of her mother's treatment I was reviewing played in a window in the corner of the screen had me ready for round 2 and I got up and headed for her cell, grabbing the mask on the way.

As I entered Kelly's cell she reacted much more timidly than her mother had. Apparently the extra time to think about her situation had let at least a few basic facts sink in and asking the naked guy with the erection who had just walked into the cell she had woken up chained naked in to please let her go must have been too absurd for her to even attempt. Instead she just whimpered and shrunk away while I closed the door behind me and hung the key in its place then turned to look her over and appreciate all over again what I'd found when I first stripped her naked and chained her up.

The first thing that caught the eye was the hair of course. That burning red magnificently long hair with the tips just tickling the curving flesh at the top of her ass. Then those terrified green eyes staring at me over top of the light sprinkling of freckles across her cheeks and her little button nose and tiny little mouth. I swear, if I could only see her from the neck up I'd think she was 13. But then my eyes moved lower.

Her skin was creamy white and almost unblemished. No sunbathing for this one. And those tits! I'd underestimated them from watching her walk around town all clothed and concealed, the damn things must be at least double Ds and they practically defied gravity! Her nipples were much darker red than her mother's, and larger too. Her waist was flat and smooth. Not toned. Not muscled. Just... smooth. Then flared out into hips it was going to be an absolute joy to hang onto while I rode her ass senseless... and damn, that ass! Two perfect white globes of firm jiggly flesh. Mmmmm.... the patch of red hair over her pussy looked like it was trimmed, it certainly wasn't growing out much, and then those soft creamy white legs extending straight down to finish off the package.

I realized she was starting to sniffle and take little gasps of air like she was fighting a losing battle against bursting out bawling, probably because of the look on my face while I ran my eyes over her. Well, no sense drawing out the tension any further. That, after all, would just be cruel. Time to get started.

"Hello Kelly, it's time for introductions." I said. This was going to be fun.

"You," I continued "are my job. And I am your jailor. A very special kind of jailor. The kind whose responsibility it is to use and abuse that pristine little body of yours while you're held here."

This, I could tell, had jarred her enough that her mind was starting to get into gear a little. Enough at least that she finally overcame her fear of what was coming enough to utter a syllable.

"What?"

"You see, I offer my very special services to some really perverse people. People who get a great deal of personal satisfaction from seeing some sweet little thing like you violated and broken by someone really, really good at it. And that's me. Now you might be thinking you couldn't possibly know anyone who would be able to afford to hire me to do this to you... but you see my rates are actually extremely low. I don't do it for the money you see... I very much love my work. No, the people who hire me aren't rich. They're just... dedicated. Twisted in that special way that gives them the kind of drive it takes to eventually discover I exist and make to contact with me. I am, after all, beyond discreet. As you might imagine.

And you, little girl, are unfortunate enough to know one of these people."

I could tell she was still struggling to absorb that, I doubt she really believed it yet... confusion and disbelief were now actually starting to break through the expression of terror she's been wearing since I walked in. But she would accept it a lot easier once she'd screamed for a while. Which, of course, was overdue.

"And speaking of violating, I do believe I'm running late for work. Feel free to struggle, it makes the process so much more satisfying." ...and I stalked across the room towards her.

It was almost comical, watching her try to shrink away from me with nowhere to go, she was actually backing her ass into the wall turned halfway sideways with her head bent over towards me, pulled down by the chain on her collar the wouldn't reach quite that far with her standing up. She was starting to make little mewling whimpering "nonoNO-o-onono" sounds and trying to hold her arms out between us as if that would keep me away... of course with her bent over like that her incredible length of hair was hanging down in front of her damn near to her knees. I swatted her hands away and grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her up against me, then spun her around and locked one arm around her throat while my other hand got a nice full handful of tit and squeezed and kneaded it. I made sure to turn so one of the cameras had a perfect direct view of the full exposed length of Kelly's body, her tit I was mangling, and of course the look on her face. Her hair was spilling down between her body and mine and I could feel it... soft and smooth... shifting between us all the way down my torso as she wriggled and struggled.

I kept up the mauling for another 30 seconds or so to make sure the opening act could be properly appreciated in later viewings, then released my hold around her neck to grab her other tit with my second hand and lifted her off the ground and carried her over to the mattress while she kicked and cried. When I reached it I swayed a bit to build momentum then swung her out hard so she was practically parallel about 4 feet off the floor, face up, while keeping my grip on her tits, then continuing the motion I hurled her straight down onto the top of the mattress hard enough her whole body bounced at least foot back into the air. The scream that started when she found herself flying towards the ground was cut off in a grunt as she rebounded off the mattress. As she landed again I was already climbing on top of her to straddle her stomach and grab her arms. I pressed them down to her sides and slid further up her body so I pinned them firmly between my legs and her body and as a bonus dropped my cock right between those magnificent tits. As soon as I felt those warm, soft globes of flesh jiggling against the sides of my dick as the little whore struggled against me I just had to take a moment to enjoy it. So I got another good hard grip on them and jammed them together around my shaft and started slowing stroking between them while I pinched and twisted her nipples.

Then I noticed the slut was turning her head away and squeezing her eyes shut, probably trying to shut out what was happening. That just wouldn't do...

Her hair had ended up fanned out all around her head. So I reached up, gathered a handful and yanked her head up, getting a gasp and popping her eyes open. Then I used my other hand to start pulling the rest of her hair out to the sides in both directions. Once I was done I put all my weight on one hand to pin her down by the chest as I levered myself up then I quickly jumped down and grabbed both her ankles. She started thrashing and kicking and screaming, knowing where that was leading... but she didn't have the strength to stop me, only slow me down a little. Soon enough I had pushed both her legs up so the top of her knees were pressed into her chest, squashing her breasts beneath them while I kept my grip on her ankles which were now sticking straight up above her. Her back was arching forward and her ass was pulled up into the air now, soon enough for that though. First things first...

I started leaning all my weight into her ankles, slowly forcing them further forward and straightening her knees... and she started to shreek. She didn't have the flexibility to go where I was putting her and the further I pushed the more the agony mounted...

"uuunngghhhhaaaaghhhhaaAAAAaaggHHHHAAAAAGHHHHOOOOO OOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWW!!!!!"

When I had her so her lower legs were pointing a bit past 45 degrees forward over her head I stopped, leaning my body in so her calves and heels were pressed together against my chest between my arms. If I pushed much further I'd probably tear something up pretty badly and it was early for that. I wouldn't even be able to keep her in this position for long, but seeing the agony she was in while I had her there and imagining the effect of the sounds she was making echoing through the other cell in the near future had my cock hard as steel. Once I was sure I had her legs braced with my body so she couldn't push them back I reached down with my right hand and grabbed the hair I'd stretched out to the right side of her head, then started rotating my wrist... twisting... twisting... twisting... working my way down the length and slowly forming a crude rope that I twisted tighter and tighter until I was satisfied. Then I pulled it up and looped it once around the top of her calf just below the knee and pulled it as tight as I could, then transferred the end of my "rope, to my left hand to hold the tension and grabbed her thrashing right arm. I pulled it up next to her leg and then the hair made another loop around it just above the elbow, pulling that tight as well so it was pressed close against the loop near her knee. Doing her other leg and arm was a little more awkward since I had to keep a grip on the end of the first rope of hair to keep the tension on it but a couple minutes later I had her all trussed up to my satisfaction. Once I leaned back her knees immediately bent back to a less painful position but she could only bring them away from her chest a few inches by pulling her head forward and pressing her chin to her chest.

I moved down to kneel behind her upturned ass and took in the view for a moment. In each hand I was holding the end of a length of her hair looped around my palm which then extended to wrap around her knees and elbows then back to the sides of her pretty little head.... which was currently yanked forward so she was staring straight down at me through her legs. Hew face was soaked with tears and she was blushed red from all the crying and screaming. Her tits were being squeezed in between her knees, bulging together into two creamy white mashed together mounds of flesh. Then the taught stretched out muscles along the backs of her thighs ran down on each side of her compressed stomach until they reached her young, ripe pussy lips... with my cock currently lying directly across them... and her tiny puckered little asshole that currently had my sack resting on it.

I gave a little tug on my improvised reins and her whole body jerked and rocked forward, sliding her pussy up and down against the bottom of my dick and bouncing my balls against her asshole... and increasing the volume of her whimpering. Perfect. I spent a couple more minutes playing with my new setup, jerking her up and down and toying with her while she imagined what was coming next before I transferred both lengths of hair to one hand then shifted so I was keeling beside her... running my other hand down the back of her leg and over her ass cheek, then sliding it into her crack and running my middle finger forward, directly over her puckered little anus which immediately twitched and contracted, then resting my hand on her cunt and rubbing while her sobbing and crying steadily increased. I loved that sound.

There were others I liked better though.

My arm came up, then flashed down as hard and fast as I could drive it... pulling on her hair with my other hand for leverage to put maximum force into it, and my hand smacked into her pussy with a ***SLAP*** that echoed off the walls a split second ahead of the piercing howl the little fucktoy let loose with. She desperately tried to twist and roll away but it was easy to control her with my grip on the "reins" and my hand rose and fell again and again and again. Her legs started jerking, and her head was yanked and twisted and bounced up and down as I continued punishing her twat. Watching it get more and more red and swollen and tender. After a minute of uninterrupted open handed blows I adjusted just a bit and drove a punch straight into her crotch before resuming the pussy spanking. Now she was screaming and begging for me to stop... which naturally motivated me to go even harder.

I started feeling moisture on my hand when it struck and the slapping sounds echoing around the cell started sounding more liquid... sure enough, her pussy was reacting to the "stimulation" it was receiving and she was getting wet. Hard to say if she's have preferred to be raped dry like her mother had been or after the beating I was giving her of course... but I'd already done the former today and variety was, after all, the spice of life.

I kept up the punishment for another full minute... sprinkling in two more punches. She was barely able to scream any more now, her voice was getting a little hoarse and she was having trouble catching her breath. I shifted back down behind her ass, worked the head of my cock into the opening of her pussy, then hammered it into her, driving my shaft through the bruising swollen flesh I'd just finished beating on. Her mom had taken my 2 and a half inch wide cock without much difficulty besides the pain of lack of lubrication... but I don't think her little girl had ever had anything that thick in her. The opening to her cunt resisted for a moment as it stretched, then the head popped past it and I stabbed into her. To my surprise and delight I felt the head of my cock smash into her cervix after only a few inches and I saw her eyes bulge as she let out some kind of rasping high pitched grunt of agony through teeth clenched together so tight I could see her jaw muscles spasming. I kept myself buried in her for several seconds, feeling her warm, wet convulsing cunt writhing around the end of my cock. Her pussy was already stimulated, which means she was already loosened up a bit. I'd stretch her out some more... but I still had 6 inches waiting to bury in her. No way was she going to take it all, which meant she was really about to take a beating. The little fucktoy's pussy was tiny! I marveled at my amazing luck, then I went to work.

I pulled almost all the way back out, then plunged in hard again, this time pulling hard on the two lines of hair in my hands and rocking her body into me violently. I felt my cock flex as I the head hammered into her cervix again. I quickly fell into a fast rhythm, slamming my cock into her over and over again while jerking her towards me with each thrust. Sometimes I'd only pull one side and then the other... forcing her head to be twisted back and forth while her body bounced off my dick again and again and again. She had her eyes squeezed shut again but she wasn't blocking this out... tears were pouring down her face, which was screwed up in absolute agony while she screamed her lungs out every time I bottomed out in her. I was beginning to stretch her out slightly, and another two inches of cock was disappearing inside her now. The earlier session with her mother was paying off, despite the absolute bliss of violating her tight clenching little twat while she jerked and shuddered and suffered under my control I was having no problems holding back from shooting her full of spunk... so the rape just went on, and on.

Finally I noticed she was no longer reacting as dramatically as I continued assaulting her, possibly starting to be numbed to the repetition. It was time to finish off the session anyway... and remembering her earlier reaction I knew the perfect way to get a last gasp of life out of her while I peaked. I brought my hands up, dropping the hair and grabbing her ankles in the same movement and then as I thrust into her again throwing all my weight forward. Her knees smashed up deeper into her chest again, squashing her breasts flat and making them bulge out, then her knees were driven straighter... maybe even slightly past where I'd maxed out with them before. Her pussy clamped down on me like a vice and every muscle in her body almost seemed to be experiencing a seizure as she made an absolutely inhuman animal howl of pain which just went on and on as I ploughed into her, feeling my cum rising and then finally spewing into her.

I finished off several more strokes and thrusts, squirting every drop I could inside her before pulling out and releasing her legs... which immediately flopped straight down on either side of me. I stood up and stepped back and watched her curl on her side and begin crying uncontrollably. She might not even be hearing a word I was saying at this point, but I didn't really care... they weren't just for her after all.

"Well Kelly, I think we're done for the time being. That was quite an enjoyable little warm up session. Of course in the future we'll be getting a lot more serious about your treatment but since this was your first day I thought we should take it easy while we got acquainted.

We'll be meeting again soon."

And then I left.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote