View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 01:30 AM   #2
raperles

raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's been roughly two weeks since your abduction and subsequent rape and torture. You've kept quiet about those events for fear of my retribution. Several days after I let you go I find a young blond hooker hitchhiking at the outskirts of town. Nice rack, beautiful ass and long sexy legs. I pick her up, pay her the cash she asks for and take her to the Sunset Motel where I fuck her brains out. Afterwards, lying in bed with her I listen to her tell me her life story, which I really don't give a rats ass about. I listen to her vent, telling me that she was kicked out of high school in her senior year because the 'popular' bitches turned her in for bringing a weapon to school. She goes on saying that her parents who had been fighting since her birth it seemed, sent her to an all girls private school where she was again thrown out. This time being turned in for cheating and stealing. Again by the more 'popular' bitches in her words.

She tells me as she gets more and more pissed off that her mom and dad finally went their separate ways and that now she's forced to work the streets to survive and eat because her mother turned to booze and don't give a flying fuck about anything anymore, including herself. She tells me that ALL she wants is ONE chance to get her hands on someone like one of those fucking bitches to teach her a few lessons. I fuck her one more time and send her on her way in the morning.

When she leaves she tells me to look her up on the corner of Madison and Lynn anytime I need a lay and she's gone. That's when the idea hit me!!! I lay there in bed stroking my cock and getting hard just thinking about it. Later that night I decide to visit her on the corner and make plans for her to visit again at the Sunset Motel next Thursday night and she agrees. I tell her my plans and she smiles wickedly as I pay her $200 in advance. The next night I call your cell number and wait for you to answer. When you finally do, I hear your angelic voice, "Hello"??

Last edited by raperles; 06-23-2014 at 03:11 AM.
raperles is offline   Reply With Quote