Thread: Young Mother
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 05:48 AM   #48
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Gerald View Post
I was in Bosnia, some of the first troops in there, it was a horrible mess, one woman who was a school teacher in her 40's was repeatedly raped by ex pupils and fellow teachers, that she knew. She was a brunette, a chunky MILF, really big breasts, I guess they all took advantage of the situation to act out their fantasies, when society breaks down shit really does happen. MG
I would hazard a guess that the reality of seeing stuff like that is more more shocking than reading and thinking about it? Almost like seeing dead bodies in movies and then seeing them in real life?
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote