View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #2
NightSpyder

NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NightSpyder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The only reason I can see for raping and then killing the person afterward is the fear of being caught. If you honestly enjoy something that is illegal, you wish to leave no evidence behind. I know that if you kill someone you have a good chance of being caught, but if you are good at it, that won't happen.

Maybe the person that fantasizes about raping and then killing the victim has considered actually doing it and is having problems accepting what may happen, if a breaking point is crossed.

Sorry if my answer ends up off subject, but I minor in human psychology so the human mind fascinates me to no end.
NightSpyder is offline   Reply With Quote