View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 07:26 PM   #15
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Chapter Five: The Wedding (Part Three)

After the ceremony, Melody's father turned to the other gentlemen and smiled. Turning Melody to face them, Cleo gasped as she saw for the first time, Melody's stomach protruding slightly. Placing his hand on her stomach, Melody's father chuckled "Twins...it's official. Just like Ginger had. Now while I'm away, Carlos has been gracious enough to check in on Roger and Ginger from time to time and for that I thank him. Melody, don't you think you should thank him too?"

Sighing almost dejectedly, Melody walked over to Carlos and sat on Cleo's lap, forcing Cleo deeper into her father's lap...her ass crack almost against her father's clothed cock. Smiling a little wistfully at the younger girl, Melody raised up Cleo's skirt and pulled her panties to the side. The dildo stayed inserted in her but Melody's objective was clear.

Reaching behind Cleo, Melody unzipped Carlos' pants and produced his cock. He was wearing no boxer or underwear so it was easy. Stroking his cock several times to get it hard, Melody leaned around Cleo and sucked on her earlobe before kissing Carlos on the mouth. "Thank you Daddy Carlos..." Saying that, she took his cock and lifted up slightly, pulling Cleo with her then spread Cleo's asscheeks and setting her gently on Carlos' cock. "I wish I could give you a proper lapdance to thank you but since Cleo is already there I think she should be the one to do so."

Looking at her father, Melody stood and rejoined him at the altar as Carlos smiled and placed his hands on Cleo's shoulders, forcing her down onto himself gently and making her cry out. "Well, she's right you know...and since your pussy is clearly...busy...it'll have to be your ass."

Hearing the other men laugh, Melody's father clapped his hands and announced "Let the festivities...commence!!!"

For the next few hours it was nonstop orgy fest. All the men used the time to fuck their daughters. Cleo knew she should be used to it, but she couldn't help trying to fight it slightly. Whimpering as her father came in her pussy for the fifth time, the panties cast to the side and pinning her to the carpet, he smiled as he licked her neck then thrust his tongue into her mouth "And just think darling...once you are pregnant with my child...you will have no choice but to marry me."

Laughing into her horrified face, he thrust into her hard and fast, building up to his next orgasm.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote