View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 11:41 PM   #222
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

but as you try to grab at my mind you find... nothing? only emptiness. nothingness. as if there is no mind.
I look down at my watch, and say, times a wasting little girl, and tap your cheek. you don't want our little beasties to eat your dear sister now do you?

outside in the real world. Elaida jerks a moment and i look towards her. "the girl tried to do something. I don't know what. she might wake up soon."
I clasp my hands together and smile. "hmm... I do wonder what it is you saw that triggered you that way?"
neither of us know what is playing out in your mind. all these horrors are horrors from your own making.

back inside your mind you are outside, in the hot sun, naked, trying to make a hole as quick as possible to bury your sister as the mutated animals bang at their cages and growl out at you.
you hear shuffling behind you and gasp at the group of men. they whistle and make cat calls at you, each with beady eyes, sharp fangs or sucker mouths some even with twisted apendages and you wonder what could have happened to them. worse you note that each one of them has an erection and is looking streight at you.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote