View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 09:24 PM   #17
jack40

jack40 has initial reputation

Hi darkstalker sorry for my dely again. Here are some more details like you requested.

First paragrath the set up: Me my wife chris and john are sitting a round our kitchen table drinking tea and talking over what we will do to susan etc.

We decide it should take place at susans house. That way does not matter if things get messy, broken etc Well infact this could take place in different rooms of susans house and if things did get broken in the course of this attack on susan then a bonus punishment.

Chris my wife comes up with the idea of haveing susan wear all the clothes etc john as bought her. So for instance john as bought her 4 silk button up blouse's a white,blue pink etc and 4 blue/black skirts. And lots of panties and bras sets. And quite a few necklaces etc (She would have more clothes than this in her wardrobe etc. So mabe they could be used some how in this attack other than being worn. Basicly meaning by the end of the day all her clothes would be distroyed. A further punishment.

We decide to take it in turns with susan to begin with. So we each have an hour with susan. Then give susan a rest for a hour or two. Feed and water her.

Then the next one of us as a hour of fun with her. And in each hour susan clothes are kept on just get ripped messy etc. Then when the next person takes there turn. susan is made to put a new set of clothes on.

While we each take turns one of the others will be filming. But no need to mention that much just focus on susan and the person who is abuseing her.

Then after we have each had our turn rapeing susan, we all have fun with her together to finish.

So basicly it would be that susan gets raped four times which last an hour each time. And are spread over the course of one day.

Item idea's you can use on susan: electric cable for whipping etc, strap on which chris wears, food stuff to get her messy with. Baked beans, brown sause etc. Veg as dildos Cucumber etc, pegs for breasts pussy etc. Basicly mainly items you find around the house.

Abuse's idea that could happen to susan: She can be fucked in all holes. She can be caned,whipped, punched, which can give black eyes teeth knocked out. Bruise's etc

So in a nut shell she can be beaten very badly. Just not so bad that she dies so sorry no snuff.

How they set susan up for the rape on the day: Susan as never told john excactly were she lives. But by chance he happened to to see her unlocking a door and going into a house one day when he was out driving. He did not tell susan he had seen her. But what he did do was manage to get hold of her house keys and make a copy. So on the day of the attack me my wife chris and john are already in her house waiting for her to get home from work. She is a office worker.

The one who is the most brutal with susan is chris my wife. We all say humiliating things to susan during the attack swear alot etc. But again it is my wife chris who is the dirtest with the swearing etc.

Susans character is to be strong not to give in.

I have got some photos of the internet of inside some houses. This might help you with the story.

All being well i will send you some photos of chris and susan sometime tomorrow. I am letting someone else choose the susan photo etc.

Hopefully what i have put helps you. Any questions please just ask and i will reply as soon as i can.

Thanks jack

Last edited by jack40; 05-14-2014 at 09:28 PM.
jack40 is offline   Reply With Quote