View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 10:24 PM   #12
jack40

jack40 has initial reputation

Hi there darkstalker this is my idea for a story. Hopefully it will be one that interests you. But if not that's is ok.

Me and my wife chris have been going out with my friend john and is lady friend susan for dinner etc over the last 6 monthes.

And in all that time johns lady friend susan as not had sex with him at all. She teases him all the time but does not have sex with him. She just uses him for free meals and for him to by her clothes etc.

So me and my wife chris have disscused it over with john and we have decided that she needs teaching a lession. So we decided that we will give her another 6 weeks to see if she changes her ways. stops teasing and useing john. And for each of the 6 weeks she does not change the lession will be more brutal.

So after 6 weeks she as not changed at all mabe got even worse. so me chris and john decide the lession as to be very brutal but not snuff.

So the lession is for susan to be brutally raped by me my wife chris and john. So for example strap on sex. caned/belt ,punching her which could giver her black eyes broken teeth if you wanted. Anal sex,objects, humiliated etc.

Location could be susan house. This way if anything get broken or messy etc it does not matter. Could use all of the house even bathroom etc. There is no neighbours so need to worry about her screaming. And if need be us three could wear ear plugs LOL

I would like susan to be strong through out the video not to just give in.

Since susan as just been useing john for free clothes and meals.

We could go through all her wardrobe of designer button up blouse and skirts etc.

Meaing they get ripped to shreds during the attack. Are hanging off susan but still stay on her for that day or mabe just a hour or two. then we have a brake give her some rest mabe feed and water her. But does not have to be nice food etc.

Then make her change into fresh clothes when we come back for seconds and 3rds etc.

The guys can cum multipule times on her face getting it in her eyes. You can also have them cum anywhere else on her if you want as well.

The characters for this story are

Jack 5ft8 140lb. Chris is 5ft 1 and 200 lbs and has 44d tits.

John is abut the same as jack. And susan can be about 5ft6 and about 170lb with 40dd breasts.

Please let me know what you think to my fantasy idea. Is it rough enough for you.

If you want more ideas/detail etc please let me know.

Thankyou jack

Last edited by jack40; 05-01-2014 at 04:52 AM.
jack40 is offline   Reply With Quote