View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 01:31 PM   #8
doublentendre

doublentendre has initial reputation

max, u should try getting pegged by a woman with a strap on. i have done that several times and everyone left satisfied.
it's awesome because i was 27 at the time (i'm 29 now) and i'm fat and shy so never get hit on by anyone, even when i was younger. but i got to fuck 2 extremely hot, like movie star hot - way out of my league, 22 year old men. not at the same time, sadly, but hopefully some day. one guy wanted to be dominated and humiliated, and i admit i wasn't a very good domme because he was so good looking i got all nervous and giggly like a high school girl. but we still had fun. the other guy just loves butt play. he says he's been doing it since he was a little kid and has a couple of big dildos he uses. he says he's willing to be fucked by a man just because it feels good. i asked if maybe he was bisexual and he said that no, he's not attracted to men at all, only women, he just loves the way it feels. it made me kind of sad cuz he had no one he could talk to about it, but he said he was really confused about it for a while and thought maybe he was bisexual, but he didn't really like guys and he couldn't tell his girlfriend because she'd think he was gay. poor baby, if he dated me i'd fuck him constantly.

Last edited by doublentendre; 08-31-2014 at 01:34 PM.
doublentendre is offline   Reply With Quote