View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 04:04 PM   #7
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublentendre View Post
I am a female and i have rape fantasies that range from perpetrator or victim, male or female, gay or straight... my biggest fetish is gay rape. sometimes i imagine i'm one of the men and i often wish i had a penis so i could fuck a hot guy in the ass, but that doesn't mean i am transgender, it's just something that turns me on. it's normal to have fantasies, it doesn't change your orientation, nor do you need to choose a box to fit in. labels are just words.
Sort of similar, I am a dominant male in real life but in role play I also enjoy playing a female victim. I think it is because I like to try to think what the female victim is thinking. So far I have role played this with women but am fascinated in the idea of role playing with a male raping me pretending to be a female!!
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote