View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 08:37 PM   #1
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The New Hire – The Customer Always Cums First

*** This story is a continuation of the The New Hire ***

Chapter 1 – The Promotion

The New Year came and went, with everyone returning to work after the well-deserved holiday break, all refreshed and full of energy. Karen decided to take the back entrance trying not to be noticed – all sobered up and recovered, she was completely embarrassed about what happened – it took nearly 2 weeks for the soreness between her legs to go away. Karen took the “morning after” pill afterwards but didn't start “the pill” like Bill told her. Walking into the main cubicle area, she didn't know if she could deal with anyone's sexist or rude comments – she wanted the guys to keep it too themselves, not mentioning anything that happened. As she walked by their cubes, she got the opposite of what she expected – yes, they looked at her bouncing chest as usual, that's what guys do, but no one said a word – all was quiet, and it was deafening, even weird. Karen finally arrived at her desk. Getting settled in she saw the note to come see her supervisor immediately.

Bill smiled when Karen entered his office – still remembering the Holiday Party – watching her bosom jiggle as she walked in. Karen looked down toward the floor, averting her eyes from Bill in shame, as she sat down in front of his desk. She knew what was about to happen, and so she came prepared with her resignation letter, folded in half in one hand. She thought after screwing every one of her male co-workers, including her boss, what else could happen? She'd seen every one of their cocks and felt them inside and on her everywhere – even remembering the looks on their faces as they came, over and over and over again. Oh god it was humiliating...

“Well good morning Karen, I hope you're all rested up and had a wonderful holiday.”
“I did Bill.”
“Well so did I” Bill smiled again, looking at her heaving chest. Karen got self-conscious folding her arms trying to cover them up, but this only emphasized her cleavage making her bosom stick out more.
Bill was so glad to see her back; he missed those big beautiful tits of hers, but quickly covered up his feelings switching to a poker face “Look Karen we have to talk about your future at the company.” Karen gulped and started pulling out the resignation letter, lifting it up toward Bill. Her letter got no higher than the desk, just under Bill's view, when he whipped out a piece of paper himself and slapped it upside down on the desk. Karen realized she was too late and gulped again.

“Karen...” he paused, and then said seriously “I was so glad you decided to join us but after your performance over the last few months, I had to think again about you.” Karen had a real sinking feeling, looking down again toward the desk, staring at the piece of paper. Bill paused more then said “Look, I want to apologize for what happened at the Holiday Party – we all took advantage of you, and so did I – believe me everyone had a great time, it just got outta hand. Hey, there's nothing for you to feel ashamed about.” Karen looked up and into his eyes, Bill continued “We all had WAY too much to drink and the booze made us do things we wouldn't have otherwise – you know how it is – boys will be boys – besides you were feeling pretty good too...... anyhow, I've asked all the fellas to keep quiet about what happened that night.” Still ashamed, she smiled a little. Bill looked right at Karen, with a smile again “Karen, we value you as one of the best new employees in the company, and I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.” She was confused now, wondering what was coming.

“Karen, pick up the paper and read what's on the other side.” In anticipation she quickly picked it up, started reading, and eventually got to the good part: '… In recognition for your outstanding performance we are prepared to offer you a salary of $150,000 per year, the title of “Director, Client Relations”, a $10,000 dollar bonus on any closed project, a company leased BMW 750i, and stock options at 100% value exercisable in 1 year...” Karen nearly peed in her pants, she was so excited, but kept reading: '… acceptance of this offer will require keeping all company interests, secrets, and activities (social or otherwise) in strict confidence, not doing so will include termination and legal action.” Karen was already starry eyed from reading the first part of the letter, not even paying attention to the latter. She was elated and felt so relieved! “I’m Director of Client Relations!” (Bill thought “that’s right baby, sexual relations!”) “I get a BMW!” Karen felt on top of the world! She was thinking this was much better than sex, and the guilt about the party was completely gone! Bill jiggled the car keys right in front of Karen with a smirk and a giggle.

Karen couldn't keep it in anymore “YES! YES Bill I accept! Where do I sign?”
“At the bottom.” Bill handed her a pen. As Karen grabbed the pen, she took a real deep breath causing her boobs to balloon right out, growing three times their size – watching her massive boobs, Bill's dick starting growing too - he wanted to just tear open her blouse and fuck her right there – but instead he smiled. Without hesitation, Karen signed the paper, and with absolute delight! She then walked around the desk to shake Bill's hand. Bill was so happy he stood up, grabbed her hand, pulled her body into him, and hugged her real tight, mashing her huge tits right into his chest – he enjoyed the fleshy cushion between them – Karen thought she felt a bulge against her groin – no matter, she clearly saw Bill was also elated about her decision.
“Karen I'm so very happy you accepted! And here are your keys.” Bill placed them in her coat pocket then hugged her even tighter but this time with his hands around her waist pulling her closer to him – mashing her boobs even further against his chest. Yes, Karen could tell he was REALLY happy.

Chapter 2 – The Assignment

A few weeks later, Bill entered Karen’s office – it was decorated with a mahogany desk and book cases, leather chairs, and with her favorite art on the wall – a quantum leap over her cubicle. Karen was sitting comfortably in her director chair as Bill sat down.
“So Karen how did your sales training go?”
All bubbly, she answered “I only learned from the best: Chip and Chad”
“Yeh, I know, they found you to be a very apt pupil – and you learned fast – there’s nothing fake about you, you’re all natural.” Bill smiled.
“I know! I love their techniques!” Karen’s tits jiggled with excitement.
“What did you learn?” Bill inquired.
“Create a very intimate relationship with your customer.”
Bill: “Hmmmm….”
“Satisfy their every need.”
Bill” “Oh yeh!”
“Hold onto them tight, suck them in, until you blow them away.”
Bill: “Oh yes!”
“Always keep them satisfied.”
Bill: “God yes.”
“Keep them coming back for more.”
Bill: “Fuck yes.”
“And most important, the customer always comes first.”
Bill: “Wow! You have me! I'm sold! Jeez Karen, you really are all natural!” Bill was staring straight at her ample chest. He noticed her nipples had hardened and her skin was covered in goosebumps, as she was so excited to share what she had learned. Bill got excited just staring at her.

It was difficult to get past the sexual distractions but Bill continued “I'm so glad you got so much from your training, and so are you ready for your first assignment?”
“Absolutely Bill – yes I am!” Karen exclaimed.
“Great! Tomorrow will be your first opportunity. You will be able to apply your client relation skills with a major firm in Texas named Cox & Cummings – their CEO Richard Strong and his executives will be arriving tomorrow morning to meet our Board of Directors. I'd like you to participate in a presentation to the execs of what our company can offer. This has the potential of becoming a $10 million dollar project.”
Karen was fine until she heard the dollar amount “Bill, am I ready for this? I'm a bit nervous.”
Bill noticed her breathing becoming rapid, causing her huge boobs to expand out and in, over and over. He quickly ran behind her and started rubbing her neck and shoulders “How does that feel?”
“Oh Bill that feels so good, keep going...”
“That's it Karen, just reeelllaaxxx...”
Karen was really loosening up as Bill kept massaging away. From his vantage point he could look straight down on her massive, deep valley of cleavage, watching her huge meaty tits rise and fall as her chest filled with air – rising and falling, ballooning out and in, blowing up and going down, rising and falling – so hypnotic – her nipples started to poke out through the blouse, getting bigger and harder. Bill then noticed she was wearing a red, lace, push-up bra that latched in the front – he just wanted to rip it off, ravage her tits and then fuck them until he released his seed all over Karen's face – oh God that would feel so good....
“Bill... Bill... BILL! That's really enough, thank you, I feel much better now.”
“Oh, oh yeh, you're welcome Karen.” Bill was sporting a huge boner right now so he had to carefully walk back in front of Karen's desk and sit down without her noticing.

“Relaxed?” Bill inquired
“I am now, sorry that I started panicking.” Karen was embarrassed.
“There nothing to worry about – I know you'll do fine. Let me give you some info and tips for tomorrow. First off, the CEO and his team are real go-getters – they know what they want and won't waste time taking it – they're hands on, so you'll need to give them a good feel for what you can offer them. Don't hesitate satisfying them in whatever way they ask, and spare no expense – you must aim to please their every desire, with the goal of gaining their business. Think you can handle that?”
Karen was full of confidence “Absolutely!”
Bill continued “I knew you could, that's why I selected you for this position. Another thing you should know is these guys are more 'traditional' when it comes to dealing with women in business – let them speak first, be passive but win them over by letting them have their way. Also dress like a woman – meaning no slacks and no jacket – and show lots of skin – this picture should give you an idea...”
Bill handed her the picture. It had an extremely attractive and busty blond wearing clothes showing off her legs, arms, and breasts – even her hair was tied up, showing her neck as well. Bill was right, show as much skin as possible.
“You can use your corporate credit card to purchase the clothes.” Bill wanted to make sure she looked just right for the fellas – and he couldn't wait.

“One last thing Karen: I know this is personal but are you seeing anyone right now?”
Karen's faced looked quizzical but she answered “No, not really, I date occasionally but I'm too busy for a relationship. Why?”
Bill paused and then carefully spoke “Well I don't quite know how to put this but are you intimately involved with anyone?”
Karen was wondering where this was going but answered “Bill, that's really none of your business but I do have a life after work you know – I'm a woman after all.”
Bill was very careful about what he said next “Karen I apologize, I'm really not prying into your personal life – believe me keeping a balance between work and your personal affairs is very important. I'm only asking you all this because the President of our company wanted me to convey to you that he wants a woman who is totally dedicated to the job. If you were to get pregnant, we couldn't guarantee you'd have the same position coming back and you might not have the same benefits either. You're not planning a family now are you?”
“Of course not Bill, I really want to build my career – especially here at this company – and I'm so grateful you gave me this opportunity.”
Bill then went straight to his point “Then Karen all the more reason to keep yourself protected. You know what I mean?”
Karen understood, and she really had to agreed with him, almost like she had no choice – she would start taking the pill right away – the job was that important to her “Yes Bill I'll make sure I'm protected.”
Bill on the other hand meant something else entirely – he didn't want the company to have any liability in case she got pregnant – and knowing what was coming for Karen, she would if she didn't take any precautions.
Bill smiled “I'm glad we have an understanding. Well, you better get shopping, you have a big day tomorrow.”

Chapter 3 – The Boardroom

At 8:30 in the morning the staff from Cox & Cummings arrived and were sitting in the executive board room when the Board of Directors came in and sat down with them – the gentlemen chatted amongst themselves. Meanwhile Bill pulled the CEO Richard into his office and closed the door.

“Richard, so glad to see you again my friend.”
“And good to see you Bill – long time no see, it's been a while since we've done business, and as always it's a pleasure but we better be brief, the meeting is about to get started.”
“Absolutely – well I've got the contract printed up right here based on our agreed upon statement of work. Your attorneys have been through it and I take it you're ready to sign?”
“Oh I'm ready to sign right now, but you know it's contingent on the arrangement... you know, the arrangement?”
“Richard of course – so you promise to sign and fax the contract when you return to Texas, right?”
“If this arrangement is as sweet as you say it is – I'll sign it in a heartbeat and have my secretary get it back to you the second I call her. Karen is here, isn't she?”
“Oh yes, and Karen is the icing on the cake or contract, she's here and definitely ready. Look Richard, she must not know we already clinched the deal, nor should your staff or the Board of Directors – it's just between you and me.”
Richard looked at Bill, smiled, and shook his hand firmly “You got it Bill – just between friends.”

----

Richard and Bill took their places in the boardroom, seated amongst all the executives and directors.
Bill leaned forward and called in Karen, using the conference phone, only speaking briefly and hanging up.
Bill spoke up “Gentlemen, may I have your attention...” the room quickly quieted down “Karen will be joining us shortly...”
Everyone paused, and within a few seconds, the handle made a noise and the door to the boardroom started to open. Heads turned and every man's eyes were focused on the doorway.

It was like slow motion: Her first leg passed through the door, with her foot fitted in a black leather high-heeled shoe, just above it showing a well curved calf and a slender thigh, leading up to a black tight skirt barely covering the top half of her thigh. The other leg passed through bringing in her thin waist, and then the first glimpse of her well-toned arms coming out of a sleeveless blouse with a very low-cut neckline showing the final prize: Karen's huge bust came into view – the push-up bra emphasizing her full, round fleshly orbs of delight highlighted with a long deep cleavage. Every man was wide eyed with their jaws dropped – and it was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. Karen was tight and firm all over but each of her steps caused her chest to jiggle as she walked. As she made her way to the front of the boardroom, eyes were still glued to her tits. Only when Karen cleared her throat did everyone finally focus their attention on her face – no disappoint here either, she was an extremely attractive woman – natural blond hair tied up in a bun showing her smooth, slender neck, and her eyes and lips seductively covered with black eyeliner and deep red lipstick. Oh yes, Karen had their attention – in more ways than one.

Even Bill was stunned by the sight of her awesome beauty but quickly caught his breath “Gentlemen, please let me introduce you to our new Director of Client Relations, Karen Staxx.” Richard leaned into Bill's ear “Stacks, fuck, she's got two huge ones!” Bill continued “Karen came directly to us from Harvard University – she graduated Sigma Cum Laude at a 4.0.” Bill noticed that the last mention went over deaf ears, but Karen was still very proud of her achievement. “Over the last few weeks Karen has carefully prepared an incredible slide deck. I am sure you'll be very impressed with what she'll show you – no holds barred guys, Karen exposes it all showing everything” the whole room smiled “...her market analysis of your competitors is stellar – Karen took a hands on approach, grabbing the low-hanging fruit, pulling and massaging with powerful strokes, taking in reams of information, and produced a mind-blowing presentation. Karen you have the floor...”

She took in a very deep breath, expanding her chest way, way out, and began “Good morning Richard, I'm so glad to finally meet you and your staff. I am very sure you'll like what you see. Starting with the first slide...” but no one was listening they were completely mesmerized by the sight of this amazing woman standing before them – they just smiled and nodded their heads through the slides. At one point Karen walked over and pointed at a projected graph high up on the wall, causing her boobs to spill out of her blouse and her skirt to ride up her ass – oh what luscious curves they were, on both ends - even her panties could be seen underneath. When Karen finished the slide deck she bent over to turn off the projector, again making her huge hangers spill out with a deep cleavage between them – some of the guys gasped but Karen took it as a complement – she thought they clearly appreciated her mind, her presentation – so she asked them “Well?”

“Amazing!” “Incredible!” “Wow!” “Awesome!”
Bill kicked in “I take it everyone enjoyed Karen's analysis.”
“Oh yeh!” “Most definitely!” “Yes!” and another “Wow!”
Karen was absolutely elated – these guys were really impressed with her – and they liked her because she was so smart, or so she thought.
Bill noticing everyone's excitement wanted to wrap up the meeting “I'm sure gentlemen you're convinced of what a great opportunity this is and that we're close to making a deal” Bill subtlety winked at Richard “So let's talk next steps.”
Almost on que, Richard jumped right in “Well I'm convinced Bill, and I anticipate we'll be partners, but I'd like Karen to accommodate us to our Texas corporate headquarters to meet with our lawyers. Karen, what do you think?”
Bill looked at Karen for a response but she was already excited “Of course Richard, it will be my pleasure” as she jumped in her seat causing her boobs to jiggle up and down.
Richard immediately followed “Wonderful Karen, and I hope you don't mind a stop-over in New Orleans on the way?”
Karen was even more excited “Wow! That's great! I love jazz AND Cajun food!”
Richard said “Wow! So do I! And don't forget Mardi Gras – it starts February 21st – that's tomorrow – it will be quite festive.”
Karen definitely knew what Mardi Gras was, and to show off her knowledge she told the execs “I studied comparative religion at Harvard. Mardi Gras, I know what that is, it's a carnival celebration beginning on the epiphany and ends on Ash Wednesday, which is the day that kicks off a fast for Lent.”
Richard smiled and sarcastically said “Now I'm impressed!” Karen didn't catch it. All the execs in the room instantly knew Karen had book smarts but no common sense – and they were thinking to themselves that Karen will make this a memorable and fun trip mostly because she was so gullible.

Richard then closed the meeting “Karen, Bill, are you guys all packed up and ready?”
They both nodded yes.
“And Bill you have the trip plan?” Richard wanted to make sure.
Bill nodded and winked his eye.
“Great! Let's get in the limo, pour some champagne, and head to the airport!”

Chapter 4 – The Flight

One hour later the limo arrived at the airport and Karen was feeling quite tipsy after drinking four glasses of champagne. She accidentally spilled the fifth one on her blouse getting it all wet, but the alcohol made her not care. In fact she found booze really helped loosen up her inhibitions. Stepping out of the limo she was giggling so loud a crowd of people couldn't help but stare at her - the men around her especially took immediate notice of her wet boobs, and how the blouse clung so tight they could make out her large nipples underneath. A half dozen bag checkers rushed up to help, which startled Karen causing her to lose her footing in her high-heeled shoes but Jason quickly came to the rescue grabbing Karen under the shoulders, lifting her back up, and covered her with his coat - soliciting several boos from the crowd. It all happened so quickly Karen forgot to thank him as they proceeded into the building toward the departing terminal. Jason had worked with Karen for a few months prior to her promotion. He never attended the holiday party nor did he believe the stories of Karen's promiscuity – he also didn't like the way the guys always treated her like a sex object. Jason was in his late twenties, and a straight laced “Clark Kent” type who was quite smitten with Karen – after partnering with her he developed feelings for Karen but never shared them not wanting to ruin their great working relationship – Karen on the other hand was just way too busy to feel the same way about him.

----

Walking a little wobbly onto the plane, Jason helped Karen into her seat next to him in first class – within a few minutes everyone was boarded and so the plane taxied to the runway. She was still feeling a little drunk but then remembered she didn't thank him outside – dreamy eyed she looked into his eyes slurring her words placing her hand on his chest “Hey Jason, I just wanted to thank you for coming to my rescue outside – you're such a nice guy, you really are.”
“Oh Karen it was nothing. Any guy would've...”
Karen blurted in “Have I ever told you how much I enjoy working with you.”
“I enjoy working with you too Karen – I have for a very long time.” Jason knew she had a few drinks but still remained a gentleman.
Karen gave him a tipsy smile “That's so sweet. You're just not like the others – you're respectful, courteous, you don't look at me like other guys do.”
Jason had to tell her “Well Karen I don't want this to jeopardize our working together, but I really like you.”
Karen was feeling so good from the booze it started acting like truth serum – she touched him on the nose and responded “I like you too, you're so handsome!”
Jason was flushed with feelings, turning red “Really?”
“Yeh, I always thought you were handsome, for a long time. I never have luck finding nice guys like you – most men just like my body or are interested in my boobs – you're not like that are you?”
Jason was speechless.
Karen continued “Say, do you want to touch my boobs?” she placed her hand on his chest again “Go ahead touch them, it won't bother me.”
Jason started getting a huge, engorged boner in his pants. He stared at her very large breasts, they were so inviting, just right there, and really begging to be touched – the devil on one shoulder told him to grab those big melons, after all she asked you too - go ahead and grab those massive beauties! Come on, you know you want to! Then the angel on his other shoulder told him how much he cared about her, that this was a test, she'll respect you more if you stay a gentleman. Against all his willpower the angel won out “Karen I like you too much to do that.” Jason bit his tongue after saying it – but God he really did care about her.

And it was exactly what Karen wanted to hear – she rested her head on his shoulder, leaving her hand on his chest, and fell asleep for the rest of the plane trip. Jason's balls were aching the whole way.

Last edited by luvnlust; 05-20-2012 at 04:08 PM.
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote