Thread: Idiots!
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 12:44 PM   #4
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Can you work a few "fucks" and "cunts" in to that post?
OH...sorry...where are my manners?

Repeat:

I can't argue with that, because those cunts are the same as the fucking assholes here who knowingly go to the fucking restricted areas like fucking beaches and fucking waterways during hazardous weather conditions (e.g. hurricanes, flooding, etc...), who just want to see what it's like to be in a fucking storm. Those cunts fucking endanger their fucking lives and those of the fucking rescue teams that have to fucking pull their stupid fucking asses to safety. You see those fucking cunts on the news, grinning from ear to ear 'braving the storm', even the fucking news reporters fucking warn them to fucking leave. Some of those cunts have even gone surfing! I understand the idea of adrenaline junkies, but that's just idiotic and uncaring of the risk they cause others--and yes--it wastes fucking resources that can be used for people who really fucking need help.

Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote