Thread: Virgins..
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #6
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockTheRipper View Post
I have toyed with the idea of doing a virgin rape film, but unless you find a girl who can give an Oscar level performance it would just come out cheesey...
Agreed. Most "virgin rape" or even "virgin" videos are pathetic, and the girls are clearly not virgins.

This one was at least moderately well acted, but again I highly doubt shye was actually a virgin. That said, it was the most realistically done one I've seen yet.

http://www.slutload.com/watch/z7bLof...floration.html

at 8:41 of the film, he appears to finally shove it through her hymen and her response is well acted.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote