Thread: The Crossing
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 04:53 PM   #2
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

"Yes, Honey I will be back home by next Saturday I promise, I know we have to the Whitehead's party to attend.", I said.

I hated those stuffy parties with the elite. It was only a few years ago when we were struggling in the middle class, trying to make our house payments and keep food in the refrigerator. My new business venture changed everything, we went from paycheck to paycheck to millionaires overnight. I thought my wife was a bitch and a nag before I had money, she's twice as bad now acting like she's better then the "lower classes". The only reason I don't divorce her is because of our kids, she's a lousey wife but a pretty good mother. The one thing I enjoy about our new life other than my kids is the ranch I bought in South Texas. I'm heading down their alone for a week to relax and get away from my wife. I told her there were some maintenance issues that had to be taken care of but it was just a lie to get away.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 07-16-2007 at 05:09 PM.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote