View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 01:08 PM   #20
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Her eyes had gone wide when I mentionned relatives. I was right. I had found my way to break her and I intended to savour every second of it. When we reached the punishment circle, I whispered into the ear of one of my men. He bowed and ran off. The crowd began to gather, many of them naked as I and my new toy were because they had just gotten from their beds.

I pulled her over to the pole. It rose high above the circle and had an arm jutting from the top with a noose hanging from a pulley. In our most severe cases, we used this to execute our prisoners by slowly raising them by the neck and tying the rope off while they died before us. Tonight, it would have a different use. I had the rope lowered to me and took a knife from one of my guards. Walking up to the girl, I punched her hard in the stomach. When she fell to the ground in agony, I kicked her in the same place, doubling her around my foot. Then I cut her bonds and quickly rebound her hands in front of her. She struggled feebly, still out of breath and, to her credit, almost touched the knife I held before I punched her in the solar plexus and left her gasping.

Now I lifted her by her wrists and tied them to the noose in the center of the circle. At my command, she was raised by the rope until her face was at my eye level. She was a very short, busty little wench and her boots dangled high above the ground from her perspective. To hang there like a side of meat must have been very humiliating for her as she no doubt imagined herself a great warrior. Yet her humiliation was not nearly enough for me.

At my command my men attached a preader bar to her ankles so her thick muscular legs were spread painfully wide. If any looked carefully enough, they'd see a hint of my cum dripping from her cunt. By now everyone had assembled and the slaves were in the front of the crowd, their hands bound behind them, either naked or mostly so and their bodies shaved clean of hair. The more fortunate of my men held these women as I addressed the crowd and took liberties as I spoke. Two men in particular forced a tasty young raven haired girl to her knees and made her suck both of their cocks as she sobbed. I casually wondered if this was one of her sisters.

My man returned with the sword the girl had carried into the camp to assassinate me. He handed me the blade. And I raised it into the night sky.

"This bitch," I pointed her sword at her," came into my stronghold to kill me with this sword. She was captured of course. Yet she refuses to tell me even her name. She has, however, made it known that her mother and sisters are here. I think it is only fitting that you witness me kill her with her own sword for her insolent silence. That is, unless her mother was to step forward and save her by revealing her name to me."

There was silence. None of the women moved.

"It's all I ask for her life. Her name. I promise if her mother speaks it the girl will live."

Silence.

"Would you believe Salazar to be a liar? I am a man of his word."

Silence.

"Pity," I raised the sword and an older woman shrieked. She pushed forward.

"No my lord! Please. She is my daughter! Her name is Sara. Please. Keep your word. Spare her."

I smiled and looked at the girl. Sara. Now, I had a name. I had planned to sell this older wench to the market next moon. She had become less interesting to me. Now her purpose was heightened.

"This is your daughter? That means those are her sisters?" I asked, pointing at some of the girls- the one givig head was one of them- and she nodded. "Well, this is her sword."

And I ran the woman through with the sword in one swift stroke. It stuck out her back as she felt her life drain down it's blade and onto the dirt.

"Bury this hag," I commanded. "And leave the sword in her."

I picked up my whip and walked to Sara.