View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 07:36 PM   #19
sexynurse

My body trembled with disgust as his cruel dark eyes regarded me and he traced the features of my body with the whip. The mixture of lust and curiosity made me despise him more. Then the pain as he stood on the small of my back. The rod tied there digging in and causing my arms to be at an unnatural angle. My breasts were crushed against the furs, my breath forced from my lungs. I felt a flash of hope as the rod was removed but once again my arms were fastened back uncomfortably and the hope receded.

I felt the cruel leather of the whip around my neck and forced to my feet, my chin raised, at least there I felt better than benath his boot. I felt the hatred and anger swell within me once more. I stared at him as he regarded my nakedness, his glances were of desire and puzzlement. Then he saw the scar. I tried to draw away as he stroked my breast, but the sensitivity of the organ once again betrayed me into releasing a moan. Then as he stroked the scar I saw recognition and I went cold as he stated."That is a nasty little souvenir. You know, I do believe I know your mother. And your sisters. Don't I? Hmm?" My eyes widened, he said "I know" not I knew, they were still alive? I feared for their sanity being trapped here for all that time.
He led me into the open, I attempted to resist but his with superior strength and height I was pulled along in his wake. He led me to a pole, well lit. I could feel the eyes of many upon my body, both men and women I hated to think what this devil had planned for me. Even more so as he was bringing slaves...possibly my family to watch.