View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 07:07 PM   #18
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(no... I kind of like the first person thing. Makes me feel like I'm there taking you. Let's stay with it.)

"I saught you out for revenge, beast!" she growled at me, her throat dry and sore from her screams, "You destroyed my life, I wish to destroy yours"

I stroked her body lightly with my whip, tracing her tits and her thick womanly hips. I knew that I looked uncaring and cruel in my motions, but only because I actually was. This bitch had killed a few meaningless pups, but that might be enough to stir an organized rebellion among the farmers and peasants who were my prey. True they'd lose and die painfully, but it was inconvenient. I hate inconvenience.

No... this one would have to be broken into small pieces. I needed the means to do it, though. Something that would wipe her from all pride forever. For that, I needed information.

"I destroyed your life?" I asked as I stood over the girl. I let my foot land on the small of her back, pushing her flat to the floor with my weight. "I'm sorry. That describes far too many wenches. True, it describes a few small nations. You'll have to do better than that if you wish to be remembered."

I bent down and tied the end of the whip around her slender neck like a leash, then undid the straps on her elbows freeing them and pulling the rod out but leaving the wrists bound. I took one of the ropes that had secured her to the pole and tied it around her elbows, forcing her huge tits to stand out and I rolled her over and lifted her to stand tip-toed by the whip. She was far shorter than I and I nearly lifted her off the ground by holding the whip high and pulling her close, her jaw jutting up toward the ceiling defiantly and her white teeth gritted in anger.

This was the first time I had seen her fully nude and I admit I was pleased. Her body was soft and curvy with a firm but not overly muscular belly, soft thick thighs and calves that the fur boots accentuated somehow and large tits that were huge and perfect except for the...

the...

Scar.

That scar. I had seen it before. I had seen many wounded by a blade that left that mark. It was unmistakeable. It was put there by me. My eyes met hers and I took in her soft features, her dark hair. She would have had to be a girl when it happened.

Suddenly it all crashed in to me. It was a farm village, disgustingly idyllic and bucolic. The kind where the women were referred to as "fair" and the men enjoyed the music of the flute and the drum while sipping spiced mead without ever sampling enough to enjoy it (get drunk). I had been drawn there by the sight of a wench with her comely daughters and I decided I wanted some sport. They had been spirited and afforded me much pleasure that night- in truth they still do. Then this child attacked me. I remember thinking it was a pity that she died so quickly. I would have liked to keep her to maturity and enjoy her terror over and over.

And now, I held her. An evil smile crossed my face as I stroked her body with my free hand first cupping a breast, then stroking the scar lightly with my thumb.

"Oh. My," I said coldly smiling. An evil idea was crossing my mind."That is a nasty little souvenir. You know, I do believe I know your mother. And your sisters. Don't I? Hmm?"

I started to drag her by the leash towards the center of the camp where we had a pole we used to bind and discipline the men. Three fires cracked beside it in a triangle, lighting it for all to see. I yelled for all to fall in for a show of discipline and the men surrounded us. They all eyed her body.

"Before we begin," I announced "bring me some slaves to witness this. I think I'd like the ones from the cage beside my private quarters. Bind them fast and bring them here. If I'm not wrong- and I think I'm not- several of them know this new toy of mine."