View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 01:04 AM   #10
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"The man who bested me did so from behind while I faced 10 more of your men. Did he not tell you of the man I disfigured, and the one I unmanned before he stopped me? Maybe you should check on the lies your people tell you".

Salazar laughed at the woman's words as he drew her writhing cunt ot his hard cock. He felt the tightness of her young pussy quivering against his rod as the head of his cock invaded her. He hissed at her through gritted teeth, the raw effort of pushing his giant cock into her tiny virgin hole causing him the sweetest of strain.

"I hope you can remember your mightiness as I rape you, whore. if it is true that you are such a warrior- and I will check later- I will keep you to bear my sons." He laughed at her revulsion as he pressed his cock deper into her. He could feel her young hips trying to pull from him and he tightened his grip on her, pulling her back with a steady and unstoppable motion. The pussy on this wench was the tightest he had sampled in years! Her writhings caused his penis to harden like stone.

His hand slapped her ass as hard as he could, leaving a welt across her ass cheek, then he pulled her back harder, his cock invading further into her young cunt from behind her. He was almost halfway into her and he could hear her screams as his member buried deeper and deeper into her. Her pussy quivered around his cock and he strained not to come immediately.

"Ahhhh..." he whispered in pleasure. "Your cunny is already wet before I am even fully in you, slut. Perhaps this is what you really came for, eh? Maybe you had heard of Salazar's famous cock and needed to try it for yourself? Maybe you have seen my work and sought me in this way, heh?"

He shoved into her in one more motion, burying his hard Black cock to the balls into her sweet pussy. He heard her scream so loudly it no doubtedly woke the slaves in the camp, as well as the more seasonned soldiers. She could hear a few of the men cheering.

Now Salazar began pumping his cock in and out of her, slowly at first, then faster and faster in painful waves. His hips crashed against her ass and he slapped her buttocks and lower back as one would on a horse. When Sara closed her eyes to shelter herself from the rape, she could see him doing this same motion to her mother, her bound sister crying as she was forced to watch, the other three girls being yoked like animals in a queue, their hands bound behind them cruelly; mens hands all over their young bodies.Now the set was complete. Salazar had tasted all of their pleasures, savoured their fears and feasted on their dignity.

He began to rape her faster and rougher. His fingers now had hold of both her nipples and he used them to keep her in place.