View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 11:36 PM   #17
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Woodman View Post

You didn't answer your own question, prisonerslave. How do YOU like it? I'm sure we all wanna hear from you.

Yes, I know, I wanted to wait a bit to see the answers first

For me...I'm almost always a fighter. I relish in being the wild animal who will not be trained. If my partner will allow it I would try to hurt him as much as he is trying to "hurt" me. That fear in my voice as I scream obscenities and call him every awful name I can think of. I want to kick and punch, claw at his harms, bite his tongue as he forces a kiss. With my own struggles comes my punishment, there is nothing more wrenching when my fear overwhelms everything I find myself submitting to avoid danger. I want my struggles to be matched, I find that I prefer a more active game. There is nothing sexier to me than to feel my thighs bruise from his knees, or my breasts bruising at each of his fingertips. The claw marks of a thorough ravishment all over. Then after leaving me a broken shell of a girl.

So overall I tend to lie on one end of the spectrum, and that is a nice brutal struggle. Which leaves me with yet another question.

How much (for lack of a better word) violence is enjoyed toward the victim? Do you all enjoy a gentle but of course forceful attacker? Or prefer a more brutal assault in which the victim is physically abused enough to leave marks and may need some medical attention?

For me, I want some physical damage...not enough to mutilate or harm me in the long run, but I don't want to get out of it easy. At least that is my usual fantasy.

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote