View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 09:20 AM   #6
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

It varies, lovely girl. It depends on the roleplay.

Usually, I want you to put up quite a fight. Squirm, writhe beneath me, buck your hips even while I'm inside you. If you do manage to get me out of you, that just means I get to enjoy the fierce pleasure of forcing entry again, the wild heat of sliding deep inside you, forcing you open, feeling your soft, soft sheath squeeze tightly around me, as you cry out into my hand.

I want you wriggling. I want a hot, desperate ride.

And I want to hear you. I want to hear the changes in your pleas as you get more frightened, more certain you can't escape. Or the shriek into my hand as I take you. I want to hear what sounds you'll make when you realize I am about to spasm inside you and fill you with hot, sticky seed.

I especially love the way it feels when my roleplay partner is desperate to avoid a kiss, even as I can feel how wet her thighs are becoming.

//Ravish
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote