View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 07:50 PM   #14
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Innocent, Sorry for the delay. It has rained like heck and storms the whole afternoon. If that wasn't bad enough the surge protector is out. What a day.

I have a tiger by the tail. She is thrashing wildly so I sit on her till I can get her calmed down. I love her long hair; so I begin to play with it. I pull it hard lifting her head, only to shove her face down again. I scoot higher on her back and begin running my hand up her leg; pulling her skirt higher. I am really going to enjoy this wild cat.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote