View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 08:44 AM   #96
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Shadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these parts

SugarT im curious as to who the girl is in that pic. shes got nice hips. I gotta agree with her on the yellow fever situation. asian women are kinda gimmicky. its been that way for awile although im sure sum WM just happen to like AW for who they are.

somedude i knew it was only a matter of time b4 sum1 brought her up. i feel she is overated. also her grandma is like chinese so shes kinda null and voided lol.

Quote:
I dont mean "down" as in 'hey homie, whats up?' I mean that in a cultural context. For example, 3 American dudes are in Europe, one black, one white, and one middle eastern. The middle eastern guy would be pissed if you said he was less American than the black and white guy just because he doesnt "look" American. He possibly (or hopefully) of course represent American in all its flavor and glory. Since the average American will think of a Mexican as a brown stereotype of what they see everyday, a person who looks white, but is culturally Mexican would have a hard time with people assuming he isnt Mexican.
i diddnt mean it in a homie since either.. i thought the video was cultural.. urban.. do u by anychancer no what video im talking abt anyways lol? as far as your analogy id say that there is alot abt the middle eastrn that IS NOT American. I dnt know many White folks who even "remember ol' kuntry" and Blacks are American made. the Middle Eastern is a tad different these days. This is a unique and complicated situation. We know that there is a perception that the U.S. doesnt respect the Middle East, has contributed to its archaicism via neocolonialism, there is still a large preassure withen the house many times to keep the old ways based on sinful perceptions of contemporary modern American culture, and just the sense that they feel unAmerican at times, ar treated un American at times, and probally might hold grudges over the mistreatment of others and U.S. foreign policy. As it stands, just because you live here doesnt mean you aint on vacation..

Quote:
Since the average American will think of a Mexican as a brown stereotype of what they see everyday, a person who looks white, but is culturally Mexican would have a hard time with people assuming he isnt Mexican. Thats what I mean by the "white" looking Mexicans I know are down as hell, representing the culture. I dont think that has anything to do with the point you are trying to make...but if you arent "Latino" then you will never understand this, ok?
My standpoint has always been to not assume before they speak. I understand that Mexicans are of all colors. I mean it doesnt make since to not understand that. But I believe not just in Mexico but all of Latin America that the White Spaniards live apart from the latinos, who dont have alot of contact with blacks and none at all with Indians. I mean you have culture then you have subculture then experience. Is your idea of a shared culture is everyone regardless of heritage using the same ingredients in their tocquito recipes? And I still believe Latino is distinct from Latin. Its a derivative, i mean based on your logic I could say Romanians are Romans.. Belorusians are Russians, etc. But I guess i am curious what you think culture is and how you represent that.

Quote:
Obviously you arent, because you dont and will never understand.
baby doll i dnt want to understand

Quote:
What I meant was to post some pics of women who are dark instead of these half white chicks if black woman REALLY is where its at. I thinking based on what I've seen they are not. And no I have no amnesty about them, I dont care about them at all. I come from a backround of people who are very hateful towards blacks. Doesnt mean they were right, but it doesnt mean that I am going to go around loving black people either.
a back ground? of haters? lmfao, shit who is your grandpa? Hernán Cortés de Monroy y Pizarro?!
I sugested darker chicks to hopefully present more purer picture of Blackness. I mean its easy to go after a mixed person know thats half your contribution anyways.
No one is asking you to have White guilt.. I never asked YOU to compensate and IDK why u'd even imply that or whatver. And I dont expect you to tout Black women when your a White woman. You are with alot of non White guys, its bad for you if you dont promote White girls n thats fine. So what race of woman do u think is on top? I personally go for the White girls but the downside is their shelf life.

P.S. Juelz is Black because he came out Black. I no the dangers of telling that to a Dominicans but even they cant strong arm genetics.

Last edited by Shadowy Figure; 08-19-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Shadowy Figure is offline   Reply With Quote