View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 06:21 PM   #16
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My OP was more of an unloading / rant. When I worked through it, I took it down. All posts on the subject are welcome, especially thoughtful ones like yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIDM99810 View Post
I missed you original post sashm so not sure if the question is how ppl deal with hurt?

If I may ill give an input in how I deal, I have these brilliant pills, that sweep all cares and concerns away. However the downside is if I miss taking them all my previous hurt, and worries reappear, so I must pack them down again to live in a respectable way here. I also find it very easy to forgive, no idea why, noticed some ppl hold grudges, but me.. altho I don't exuse the behavour, I always work it out with them, and then none of it bothers me anymore.

I believe holding onto hurt, hat eand anger does a person no good, and at the end of the day only poisons that persons mind. Its way easier to let it flow and be easy going.

I kinda have a lot of experience in my real life with a person who holds onto every bit of hate they've received or dished out, and I don t ever wanna be as posioned and hateful as him.

If this wasn't the original question, my apologies.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote