View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 03:03 PM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Really, I think it's a shame that it's gone. Worse still that it's disappeared with no warning or explanation. If the site owner either doesn't want, or is no longer allowed, to have a bestiality section then fair enough. It represented a lot of work to some people though who took the time to post there. Those people deserve at least an explanation as to why it has gone.

So a few people here feel strongly enough about it to cheer that it's gone? I don't have an interested in scat but I just stay out of there and that is enough for me. But if you're going to talk about mopping up the site, why not start with some of those redundant sticky threads that are hanging around?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.